    papers
    & mail boxes so I assumed... (wrong of me to assume:) It's a package
    too long to list: Compaq S5020AN.
    Karma, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Karma

    MarkH Guest

    (Karma) wrote in news:884aa6e0.0311231718.7d08dfe8
    @posting.google.com:

    > I have no opinion as you didn't give details and I can't be arsed
    > going down
    > to Warehouse Stationary to have a look just so I can answer you.
    > --
    > ~misfit~
    > Ouch!! Sorry about that ~misfit~ been heaps of leaflets in all the
    > papers
    > & mail boxes so I assumed... (wrong of me to assume:) It's a package
    > too long to list: Compaq S5020AN.

    I have opinions, too many to list. Sorry.

    --
    Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    understand binary and those that don't"
    MarkH, Nov 24, 2003

  3. Karma

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Karma wrote:
    > I have no opinion as you didn't give details and I can't be arsed
    > going down
    > to Warehouse Stationary to have a look just so I can answer you.

    Ouch!! Sorry about that ~misfit~ been heaps of leaflets in all the
    papers
    & mail boxes so I assumed... (wrong of me to assume:) It's a package
    too long to list: Compaq S5020AN.

    I don't buy papers and I have a "No Circulars" sign on my mailbox that.
    strangely enough, seems to be working, otherwise, at this time of the year
    half of my weekly rubbish is leaflets and fliers.

    I did go to their website to have a look but the weeks specials flyer is
    only available to download in .pdf format in 32 seperate parts, none of
    which lists computers. Once again, can't be arsed. :)
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Nov 24, 2003