    unhelpfulness, or even the well-dreaded Customer support of Microsoft. And a
    simple note to Dear old slumpy, Flames are fun, but...the last one to
    curse...loses.

    Michael Satz, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Michael Satz

    °Mike° Guest

    Ok, who's going to translate this?

    On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:32:18 -0500, in
    <>
    Michael Satz scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Michael Satz

    Brian H¹© Guest

    °Mike° said:

    > Ok, who's going to translate this?
    >

    > On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:32:18 -0500, in
    > <>
    > Michael Satz scrawled:
    >
    >> Ladies and Gentlemen: Truly, I thank you all for your excellent assistance,
    >> notwithstanding Slumpy...who is an superlative in training. Thank you, once
    >> again. As usual, the users are far more knowledgeable than the supposed F1
    >> unhelpfulness, or even the well-dreaded Customer support of Microsoft. And a
    >> simple note to Dear old slumpy, Flames are fun, but...the last one to
    >> curse...loses.

    "Ladles and jellyspoons: Trudy, I thank you all for your excellent endurance."
    Followed by referneces to laxatives, Formula 1 racing being unhelpful and the
    misguided believe that Microsoft have something called Customer Support.

    Brian H¹©, Aug 1, 2003
  4. Michael Satz

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 01:54:05 +0100, in
    <NSiWa.2221$>
    Brian H¹© scrawled:

    > °Mike° said:
    >
    >> Ok, who's going to translate this?
    >>

    >> On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:32:18 -0500, in
    >> <>
    >> Michael Satz scrawled:
    >>
    >>> Ladies and Gentlemen: Truly, I thank you all for your excellent assistance,
    >>> notwithstanding Slumpy...who is an superlative in training. Thank you, once
    >>> again. As usual, the users are far more knowledgeable than the supposed F1
    >>> unhelpfulness, or even the well-dreaded Customer support of Microsoft. And a
    >>> simple note to Dear old slumpy, Flames are fun, but...the last one to
    >>> curse...loses.

    >"Ladles and jellyspoons: Trudy, I thank you all for your excellent endurance."
    >Followed by referneces to laxatives, Formula 1 racing being unhelpful and the
    >misguided believe that Microsoft have something called Customer Support.

    Hmm! Jelly, laxatives, Formula 1 *and* Microsoft - no wonder Trudy
    has excellent endurance.

    --
    "I wonder if he has her telephone number?"

    °Mike°, Aug 1, 2003
  5. On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 01:45:21 +0100, °Mike°
    <> said:

    >Ok, who's going to translate this?

    It translates to " Slumpy is a dink."

    --

    Armed with that knowledge, I am well qualified to tell you that if you
    have taken the time to research me, you have practicaly no life.

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Aug 1, 2003
  6. On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 01:54:05 +0100, "Brian H¹©" <>
    said:

    > °Mike° said:
    >
    >> Ok, who's going to translate this?
    >>

    >> On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:32:18 -0500, in
    >> <>
    >> Michael Satz scrawled:
    >>
    >>> Ladies and Gentlemen: Truly, I thank you all for your excellent assistance,
    >>> notwithstanding Slumpy...who is an superlative in training. Thank you, once
    >>> again. As usual, the users are far more knowledgeable than the supposed F1
    >>> unhelpfulness, or even the well-dreaded Customer support of Microsoft. And a
    >>> simple note to Dear old slumpy, Flames are fun, but...the last one to
    >>> curse...loses.

    >"Ladles and jellyspoons: Trudy, I thank you all for your excellent endurance."
    >Followed by referneces to laxatives, Formula 1 racing being unhelpful and the
    >misguided believe that Microsoft have something called Customer Support.

    Heh, Thank you for the new file material, shitstain.

    You truly are a QVAX

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Aug 1, 2003
  7. Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 01:45:21 +0100, °Mike°
    ><> said:
    >
    >>Ok, who's going to translate this?

    >It translates to " Slumpy is a dink."

    I read it as "That guy's about as much use as a chocolate fireplace."
    It's interesting to note that, without fail, every newbie 'misses'
    tehSPANKARD's 'sense of humour', 'misinterpreting' it for 'a pile of
    jobby'.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 2, 2003
  8. Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 01:54:05 +0100, "Brian H¹©" <>
    >said:

    >> °Mike° said:
    >>
    >>> Ok, who's going to translate this?
    >>>

    >>> On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:32:18 -0500, in
    >>> <>
    >>> Michael Satz scrawled:

    >>"Ladles and jellyspoons: Trudy, I thank you all for your excellent endurance."
    >>Followed by referneces to laxatives, Formula 1 racing being unhelpful and the
    >>misguided believe that Microsoft have something called Customer Support.
    >>

    >Heh, Thank you for the new file material, shitstain.
    >
    >You truly are a QVAX

    Heh. ;o)

    I'm wondering how SPANKARD#1's getting on with 'repairing' IE6 via
    'Add/Remove Programs'. S/h/it's "done it loads of times with zero
    problems", even though it's fucking impossible.
    Whatalyingposteditingk00kboi

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAfuckingHA!!!!!!!1!

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 2, 2003
  9. On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 00:45:39 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    <> said:

    >Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 01:54:05 +0100, "Brian H¹©" <>
    >>said:

    >>>"Ladles and jellyspoons: Trudy, I thank you all for your excellent endurance."
    >>>Followed by referneces to laxatives, Formula 1 racing being unhelpful and the
    >>>misguided believe that Microsoft have something called Customer Support.
    >>>

    >>Heh, Thank you for the new file material, shitstain.
    >>
    >>You truly are a QVAX

    >Heh. ;o)
    >
    >I'm wondering how SPANKARD#1's getting on with 'repairing' IE6 via
    >'Add/Remove Programs'. S/h/it's "done it loads of times with zero
    >problems", even though it's fucking impossible.
    >Whatalyingposteditingk00kboi
    >
    >BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAfuckingHA!!!!!!!1!

    You aren't supposed to point that out to him yet, wait till we bring
    out OE 12, then we can post a fix on a site that he can find, I was
    thinking of something like

    http://pbskids.org/teletubbies/

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Aug 2, 2003
  10. Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 00:45:39 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    ><> said:
    >
    >>Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:

    >>>Heh, Thank you for the new file material, shitstain.
    >>>
    >>>You truly are a QVAX

    >>Heh. ;o)
    >>
    >>I'm wondering how SPANKARD#1's getting on with 'repairing' IE6 via
    >>'Add/Remove Programs'. S/h/it's "done it loads of times with zero
    >>problems", even though it's fucking impossible.
    >>Whatalyingposteditingk00kboi
    >>
    >>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAfuckingHA!!!!!!!1!

    >You aren't supposed to point that out to him yet, wait till we bring
    >out OE 12, then we can post a fix on a site that he can find, I was
    >thinking of something like
    >
    >http://pbskids.org/teletubbies/

    Way too mature. ;o)

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 2, 2003
  11. Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 18:37:59 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    ><> said:
    >
    >>Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:

    >>>You aren't supposed to point that out to him yet, wait till we bring
    >>>out OE 12, then we can post a fix on a site that he can find, I was
    >>>thinking of something like
    >>>
    >>>http://pbskids.org/teletubbies/

    >>Way too mature. ;o)

    >We know, but we must give him somewhere to aim for. ;?)

    Dick and Jane? (He can look at the pictures, anyway.)
    http://www.valpo.edu/home/faculty/bflak/dickjane/

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 3, 2003
  12. On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 00:40:05 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    <> said:

    >Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 18:37:59 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    >><> said:

    >>>Way too mature. ;o)

    >>We know, but we must give him somewhere to aim for. ;?)

    >Dick and Jane? (He can look at the pictures, anyway.)
    >http://www.valpo.edu/home/faculty/bflak/dickjane/

    Well perhaps the early ones any way. The ones from th sixties are a
    bit too much for him what with full sentances and all.

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Aug 3, 2003