Re: Startup and Recovery GPO

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Michael Patten, Jun 23, 2004.

  1. I know that these settings can be changed in the registry, not sure if you
    can be in GPO.

    Reg Key in XP is;
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\CrashControl

    --
    Regards,
    Michael Patten

    DipIT, MCSE, CLS

    Accenture Internal Technology Services
    ________________________________
    PH: +61 2 9005 5368
    E-Mail :
    (Please remove "NOSPAM.")

    Remember - There are 2 types of users;
    Those that have lost data, and those who are about to.

    Michael Patten, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Hi

    I don't believe there's a GPO setting but you could create a custom ADM to
    push this on a wide scale from AD.

    Kind regards
    --
    Mark Renoden [MSFT]