Re: Starting a PC/Networking business

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by MartyM, Oct 15, 2003.

  1. MartyM

    MartyM Guest

    On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:15:46 -0500, "George Wilder" <>
    wrote:

    >I am looking for some good advice and pointers
    >to resource material.

    George,

    I would try for an entry level job in the PC industry. Look at local
    system builders, distributors, CompUSA, Office Max and such. Your
    current need is experience and an A+ certification would help you land
    a job in the industry. www.score.org is a good source of business
    expertise and there are people who can help develop a plan for you to
    become independent.

    MartyM
    any junk email sent to my address constitutes permission
    to use the sender's computer for any purpose I desire.
    MartyM, Oct 15, 2003