Re: Standby/Hibernate blows out wireless connection

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?VGlt?=, Aug 7, 2004.

  1. I'm a big fan of the fact that my wired PC will always wake from hibernate
    when a laptop or PC joins my network wirelessly. I have my bios set not to
    wake on lan, but it does anyway, always when I don't want it to.

    =?Utf-8?B?VGlt?=, Aug 7, 2004