    I have setup several switches with SSH. I can connect to the switches
    via SSH by using a client, Putty. I cannot SSH from switch to switch,
    it has to be from Putty. Can one SSH between network devices?

    geekGal, May 25, 2006

  2. geekGal

    Merv Guest

    Merv, May 25, 2006

  3. geekGal

    Roel Guest

    geekGal wrote:

    > I have setup several switches with SSH. I can connect to the switches
    > via SSH by using a client, Putty. I cannot SSH from switch to switch,
    > it has to be from Putty. Can one SSH between network devices?

    Try this:

    line vty 0 4
    transport output ssh

    Roel, May 27, 2006
  4. geekGal

    mprasad079

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2012
    Messages:
    12
    gernerate crypto key and use ssh v2.

    mprasad079, Dec 23, 2012
  5. geekGal

    tpheuk

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2013
    Messages:
    11
    line vty 0 4
    login authentication vty
    transport input ssh
    line vty 5 15
    login authentication vty
    transport input ssh

    plus+
    crypto pki token default removal timeout 0
    !
    crypto pki trustpoint xxx
    enrollment selfsigned
    subject-name cn=IOS-Self-Signed-Certificate-xxx
    revocation-check none
    !
    !
    crypto pki certificate chain xxx
    certificate self-signed 01
    30820250 308201B9 A0030201 02020101 300D0609 2A864886 F70D0101 04050030
    30312E30 2C060355 04

    tpheuk, Jan 16, 2013