    When you get the chance, put some money on the Ravens to win the super bowl
    from me will ya?

    Thanks!

    Jtyc, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Jtyc

    Sandworm Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in
    news:O$:

    >> Gerald Jarreau

    > When you get the chance, put some money on the Ravens to win the super
    > bowl from me will ya?
    >

    > Thanks!

    Ohh, great idea also send me an e-mail, tell me that I said when I go to
    Vegas during next years pre-season to follow my original instinct and not
    pay any attention to my friend that's with me. Play $10 on the Buc's to
    win the Super Bowl, I still regret listening to him, the odds were 200 to
    1 at the time.

    Tell me I'll appreciate my advice

    Sandworm, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Jtyc

    Neil Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in news:
    #:

    > Tell me I'll appreciate my advice

    flashes of Bill and Ted's excellent adventure....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Jtyc

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > Sandworm <> wrote in news:
    > #:
    >

    > > Tell me I'll appreciate my advice

    > flashes of Bill and Ted's excellent adventure....

    Wyld Stallyns!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 29, 2004
  5. Jtyc

    Sandworm Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Sandworm <> wrote in news:
    > #:
    >

    >> Tell me I'll appreciate my advice

    > flashes of Bill and Ted's excellent adventure....

    Woah, You rock Rufus!!!

    Sandworm, Jun 29, 2004
  6. Jtyc

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#$EIFmhXEHA.648
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> Sandworm <> wrote in news:
    >> #:
    >>

    >> > Tell me I'll appreciate my advice

    >> flashes of Bill and Ted's excellent adventure....

    > Wyld Stallyns!

    Dude, checkout So-crates

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  7. Jtyc

    Neil Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in news:
    #:

    > Woah, You rock Rufus!!!

    yo, San Dimas!

    History Teacher: Who was Joan of Arc?
    Ted: Noah's wife?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  8. Jtyc

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > Ohh, great idea also send me an e-mail, tell me that I said when I go to
    > Vegas during next years pre-season to follow my original instinct and not
    > pay any attention to my friend that's with me. Play $10 on the Buc's to
    > win the Super Bowl, I still regret listening to him, the odds were 200 to
    > 1 at the time.

    I should have bet on it too, I actually picked (pre-season) the bucs to win
    it as well.
    BTW - Congrats on the job man!!! At this point, over a year unemployed
    (unless you count fixing pc's out of my house, short-term contract work, or
    my new job delivering pizzas!), "hell desk" would be a welcome opportunity.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 30, 2004
  9. Jtyc

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#$EIFmhXEHA.648
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > >> Sandworm <> wrote in news:
    > >> #:

    > >> flashes of Bill and Ted's excellent adventure....

    > > Wyld Stallyns!
    > >

    > Dude, checkout So-crates

    Man, this armour is heavy... HEAVY METAL!!!
    <insert lame air guitar here>

    TechGeekPro, Jun 30, 2004
  10. Jtyc

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > Sandworm <> wrote in news:
    > #:
    >
    > > Woah, You rock Rufus!!!

    > yo, San Dimas!
    >
    > History Teacher: Who was Joan of Arc?
    > Ted: Noah's wife?

    Man, what a great movie. I must've seen it over a dozen times in high
    school. (Oops, I just gave away my age.) My friend and I would get baked and
    go see it at the dollar theater almost every Friday night. I saw it again a
    couple months ago. Man, what a stupid movie.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 30, 2004
  11. Jtyc

    Neil Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > Man, what a stupid movie.

    and this is what makes it so amusing....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  12. Jtyc

    kpg Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\132917.htm (6/30/2004 10:22:08

    AM) #
    > Sandworm <> wrote in news:
    > #:
    >

    > > Tell me I'll appreciate my advice

    > flashes of Bill and Ted's excellent adventure....
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    Foul! Foul!

    Replies to posts over three years old should not count toward
    your current monthly posting totals.

    kp "its in the rules somewhere" g

    kpg, Jun 30, 2004
  13. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > Replies to posts over three years old should not count toward
    > your current monthly posting totals.

    I want a count of who's got the most threadjacks. I think I would do well
    in that category.

    Jtyc, Jun 30, 2004
  14. Jtyc

    Neil Guest

    > I want a count of who's got the most threadjacks. I think I would do
    > well in that category.

    ME TOO!!!
    but I think we should talk about something else...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  15. Jtyc

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:#P$C6YrXEHA.1000
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Foul! Foul!
    >
    > Replies to posts over three years old should not count toward
    > your current monthly posting totals.

    s'okay...you can detract the 30 or so posts I make in this thread....

    AND I'D STILL CRUSH YOU THIS MONTH....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004