Re: Spyware..Trojan?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by WebWalker, Sep 17, 2008.

  1. WebWalker

    WebWalker Guest

    Dave C. wrote:
    > A few days ago I was hit with spyware/trojan. I removed my McAfee and
    > reinstalled it and was unprotected for about ond half day. Thats when it
    > seemed to happen. I found two files that were installed in my Programs
    > which caused
    >
    > In any event, I am running with XP Pro, SP2.

    You might like to try "Spybot - Search & Destroy" :-
    http://www.safer-networking.org/

    It is a more capable spyware cleaning program.

    Install the program and run its update.

    Do the virus/spyware cleaning in "Safe Mode" which is more effective.

    Good luck.

    --
    WebWalker

    Ubuntu-http://www.ubuntu.com