Re:Spyware-report: please, your advice

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Joseph Ladovic, May 29, 2005.

  1. Please your advice.

    1.Microsoft AntiSpyware removed everything.(Trojan.Z, Browser Hijacker etc.

    2.Spybot - Search@Destroy did not removed next entries:

    HotSearchBar
    AbetterInternetRotue
    URLSearchHook.Atlpz
    Rotue

    I can not permanently remove these entries.

    3.AdAware SE Personal left me only one Registry Value after Remove.
    I can not permanently remove it.

    4.Conclusion:

    Do I have few dialers or spyware still in my computer?

    Best regards.

    Joseph

    P.S.

    DSO Exploit was removed.
    Earlier I had problem only with DSO Exploit.
    Joseph Ladovic, May 29, 2005

  2. Joseph Ladovic

    Kenty Guest

    "Joseph Ladovic" <> wrote in message
    > Please your advice.
    >

    > 1.Microsoft AntiSpyware removed everything.(Trojan.Z, Browser Hijacker
    > etc.
    >

    > 2.Spybot - Search@Destroy did not removed next entries:
    >
    > HotSearchBar
    > AbetterInternetRotue
    > URLSearchHook.Atlpz
    > Rotue
    >
    > I can not permanently remove these entries.
    >

    > 3.AdAware SE Personal left me only one Registry Value after Remove.
    > I can not permanently remove it.
    >

    > 4.Conclusion:
    >
    > Do I have few dialers or spyware still in my computer?
    >
    > Best regards.
    >

    > Joseph
    >
    > P.S.
    >
    > DSO Exploit was removed.
    > Earlier I had problem only with DSO Exploit.

    are you running them in safe mode ?? otherwise they cannot be removed
    properly, you may also need to turn off system restore as they get stored in
    your restore points.Also run CCleaner from www.ccleaner.com first to get rid
    of all your temp internet files
    Kenty, May 30, 2005

  3. "Kenty" <> wrote in message

    > "Joseph Ladovic" <> wrote in message
    > > Please your advice.
    > >

    > > 1.Microsoft AntiSpyware removed everything.(Trojan.Z, Browser Hijacker
    > > etc.
    > >

    > > 2.Spybot - Search@Destroy did not removed next entries:
    > >
    > > HotSearchBar
    > > AbetterInternetRotue
    > > URLSearchHook.Atlpz
    > > Rotue
    > >
    > > I can not permanently remove these entries.
    > >

    > > 3.AdAware SE Personal left me only one Registry Value after Remove.
    > > I can not permanently remove it.
    > >

    > > 4.Conclusion:
    > >
    > > Do I have few dialers or spyware still in my computer?
    > >
    > > Best regards.
    > >

    > > Joseph
    > >
    > > P.S.
    > >
    > > DSO Exploit was removed.
    > > Earlier I had problem only with DSO Exploit.
    > >

    > are you running them in safe mode ?? otherwise they cannot be removed
    > properly, you may also need to turn off system restore as they get stored

    in
    > your restore points.Also run CCleaner from www.ccleaner.com first to get

    rid
    > of all your temp internet files

    Hello Kenty!

    Thank you for your advice.
    I am running them in safe mode and also I turned off system restore the
    first...etc.
    With Microsoft AntiSpyware I have not problem. AbetterInternet I cleaned
    out, but
    it repeats itself in Spybot - Search@Destroy scan.
    I have not temp internet files - I deleted it all.

    Joseph
    Joseph Ladovic, May 30, 2005
  4. Hello Kenty!

    My correction: Instead AbetterInternet - AbetterInternetRespondmitter
    It means Spybot - S@D found a new parasite.

    Joseph

    Joseph Ladovic, May 30, 2005