Re: Spyerase Update.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jan 21, 2007.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    It seems the war goes on against the trolls. I have been informed of a
    pending DDoS attack aimed at my website. I think it is funny that trolls are
    so hell bent on stopping me hat they will resort to illegal ways. The legal
    ways have failed because, like I have always said, I am not a thief and have
    done nothing wrong. We will just have to wait and see what happens. More
    info on my blog. First Gmer and now me. Spyerase is that good.

    http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com

    http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/2007/01/trojans-and-spyware-account-for-57-of.html#links

    pcbutts1, Jan 21, 2007

  2. pcbutts1

    ---Fitz--- Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    | It seems the war goes on against the trolls. I have been informed of a
    | pending DDoS attack aimed at my website. I think it is funny that trolls
    are
    | so hell bent on stopping me hat they will resort to illegal ways. The
    legal
    | ways have failed because, like I have always said, I am not a thief and
    have
    | done nothing wrong. We will just have to wait and see what happens. More
    | info on my blog. First Gmer and now me. Spyerase is that good.

    Your site is not really worth the effort of a DOS attack (unless they're
    trying to shut down your porn). BTW, you're not REALLY trying to tell
    people what's illegal are you? That's a good one, Chris.

    ---Fitz---, Jan 21, 2007

  3. pcbutts1

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > I have been informed of a pending DDoS attack aimed at my website.

    None of the people that you've stolen work from would stoop to such a
    thing and none of them would approve of it, in fact, if they had any
    information they are the type of people that would work to stop it.

    Your fantasies and your rewards are based on your own ethics and
    actions, when you steal people will get ticked off.

    If I had information about a DOS/DDOS attack I would have already
    provided it to your ISP/Hosting provider, as it impacts more than just
    you, since you don't host your own site privately.

    What you don't understand is that you get back what you give.

    *** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
    website ***
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/mpv.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtcpcb.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/cracks.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/Loutheasshole.htm
    All while spamming his company website at: http://www.seedsv.com

    Leythos, Jan 21, 2007
  4. pcbutts1

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya pcbutts1.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > It seems the war goes on against the trolls. I have been informed of a
    > pending DDoS attack aimed at my website. I think it is funny that trolls are
    > so hell bent on stopping me hat they will resort to illegal ways. The legal
    > ways have failed because, like I have always said, I am not a thief and have
    > done nothing wrong. We will just have to wait and see what happens. More
    > info on my blog. First Gmer and now me. Spyerase is that good.

    Spyerase may be good, I wouldn't be able to comment on that really, but
    the filth you have on your site is not legal and the comments connected to
    this bizarre pr0n certainly shows the personality behind the facade.

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Jan 21, 2007
  5. pcbutts1

    Anonyma Guest

    In article <>
    "pcbutts1" <> wrote:

    > It seems the war goes on against the trolls. I have been informed of a
    > pending DDoS attack aimed at my website. I think it is funny that trolls are
    > so hell bent on stopping me hat they will resort to illegal ways. The legal
    > ways have failed because, like I have always said, I am not a thief and have
    > done nothing wrong. We will just have to wait and see what happens. More
    > info on my blog. First Gmer and now me. Spyerase is that good.
    >
    > http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com

    This creep's website is also blocked by my Host file. It seems his
    crapware and crap-attitude are well known.

    Anonyma, Jan 21, 2007
  6. pcbutts1

    nobody > Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > It seems the war goes on against the trolls. I have been informed of a
    > pending DDoS attack aimed at my website. I think it is funny that trolls are
    > so hell bent on stopping me hat they will resort to illegal ways. The legal
    > ways have failed because, like I have always said, I am not a thief and have
    > done nothing wrong. We will just have to wait and see what happens. More
    > info on my blog. First Gmer and now me. Spyerase is that good.
    >
    > http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com
    >
    > http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/2007/01/trojans-and-spyware-account-for-57-of.html#links

    So-- the Buttster's posting serial-cracked commercial software again?
    http://www.spywarepoint.com/forums/t26902-spyerase-check.html

    There's been a big discussion on news.admin.net-abuse.email about
    psychopathy and sociopathy in relation to spammers. I wonder if
    Buttster's in both catagories.

    nobody >, Jan 21, 2007
  7. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Can you read? Do you have trouble comprehending what you read? try Ginkgo
    biloba http://www.aafp.org/afp/20030901/923.html what an idiot.

    pcbutts1, Jan 21, 2007