Re: Spybot

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kev C, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Kev C

    Kev C Guest

    PWB typed the following

    > After about halfway Spybot locks up is there any reason?TIA

    At the bottom does it say something about c lop ? if so an update SHOULD
    cure, if this doesn't work disable in the excepts the search for c lop
    (Working from memory here,so info may be worded badly,but I sure I had to do
    something like this) by at the bottom I mean of the Spybot progress
    window.Seem to remember it got to c lop at 42% .

    --
    yours K (Addy not usable [not that you would try it anyway])
    There wis a Hare ran tae a burn it ran sae fast it couldnae turn

    Kev C, Jun 24, 2003