    will they have another version on the dvd aswell. The reason im asking is I
    have only One eye and cant watch 3d films so will it be worth me buying it

    Dave
    Dragon, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Dragon

    Spam Buster Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    news:FYt1c.183$...
    | Silly question here is the 3d version coming out on dvd going to be in 3d
    or
    | will they have another version on the dvd aswell. The reason im asking is
    | have only One eye and cant watch 3d films so will it be worth me buying it

    It comes with 2 DVDs: 1 is 3D, the other is "normal".

    SB
    Spam Buster, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Dragon

    trappeduser Guest

    "Spam Buster" <> wrote in message
    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > | Silly question here is the 3d version coming out on dvd going to be in

    3d
    > or
    > | will they have another version on the dvd aswell. The reason im asking

    is
    > | have only One eye and cant watch 3d films so will it be worth me buying

    it

    > It comes with 2 DVDs: 1 is 3D, the other is "normal".
    >
    > SB

    PLUS

    You get four pairs of 3D Glasses!!

    I own a copy, but I was dissapointed with the movie.

    Matt
    trappeduser, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "trappeduser" <> wrote in message

    > "Spam Buster" <> wrote in message
    > > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > > | Silly question here is the 3d version coming out on dvd going to be in

    > 3d
    > > or
    > > | will they have another version on the dvd aswell. The reason im

    asking
    > is
    > > | have only One eye and cant watch 3d films so will it be worth me

    buying
    > it
    > > |

    > > It comes with 2 DVDs: 1 is 3D, the other is "normal".
    > >
    > > SB
    > >

    > PLUS
    >
    > You get four pairs of 3D Glasses!!
    >
    > I own a copy, but I was dissapointed with the movie.
    >
    > Matt

    cheers guys

    dave
    Dragon, Mar 4, 2004
  5. "Dragon" <> wrote in message news:<FYt1c.183$>...
    > Silly question here is the 3d version coming out on dvd going to be in 3d or
    > will they have another version on the dvd aswell. The reason im asking is I
    > have only One eye and cant watch 3d films so will it be worth me buying it
    >
    > Dave

    Considering that they are advertising it here in North America as coming
    with 4 pairs of 3D glasses, it clearly is a 3D release. Though, from
    some posts I gather the package includes a non-3D version.

    Michael
    Michael Black, Mar 4, 2004
  6. Dragon wrote:
    > "trappeduser" <> wrote in message
    >>

    > cheers guys
    >
    > dave

    Dave - it's really not worth watching if you can't see 3D - it is by a huge
    margin the worst of the 3.
    Resident Drunk, Mar 5, 2004