Re: Spool error

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    How to Troubleshoot Spool32 Error Messages
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;191949

    HOW TO: Troubleshoot Printing Problems in Windows 95,
    Windows 98, and Windows Millennium Edition
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;128345

    Windows Millennium Edition Printing Error Messages
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/windows/topics/winme/print/printem.asp

    On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 02:58:24 GMT, in
    <k11Ua.6489$>
    Joe scrawled: