Re: Spitting and grabbing balls in my food

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by George, Oct 26, 2009.

  1. George

    George Guest

    On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:26:33 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > They should do away with the baseball stuff altogether. Grabbing balls and
    > spitting up in my food is something I'm not too keen watching on television
    > in primetime.
    >
    > I don't know why the **** they broadcast this shit. Why they're even allowed
    > to broadcast this shit. It should be banned off the televisions. Radios I
    > can understand but this?

    Had a grown man back in the fifties and sixties been showing putting his
    hands down inside his pants, every frickin show, the show would have been
    cancelled quickly.

    But ya gotta understand something, baseball players all wear some sort of
    protective device. Sometimes they slip out of place. If that's what you're
    talking about. With your style of writing, nobody knows for sure what the
    hell you are talking about.

    George, Oct 26, 2009

  2. George

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Oct 25, 10:07 pm, George <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:26:33 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > > They should do away with the baseball stuff altogether. Grabbing balls and
    > > spitting up in my food is something I'm not too keen watching on television
    > > in primetime.

    > > I don't know why the **** they broadcast this shit. Why they're even allowed
    > > to broadcast this shit. It should be banned off the televisions. Radios I
    > > can understand but this?

    > Had a grown man back in the fifties and sixties been showing putting his
    > hands down inside his pants, every frickin show, the show would have been
    > cancelled quickly.
    >
    > But ya gotta understand something, baseball players all wear some sort of
    > protective device. Sometimes they slip out of place. If that's what you're
    > talking about. With your style of writing, nobody knows for sure what the
    > hell you are talking about.

    Whether they have protective devices or not, they wouldn't be doing
    this on the Eleven O'Clock News I know that.

    iL_weReo, Oct 26, 2009

  3. George

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Oct 25, 10:07 pm, George <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:26:33 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > > They should do away with the baseball stuff altogether. Grabbing balls and
    > > spitting up in my food is something I'm not too keen watching on television
    > > in primetime.

    > > I don't know why the **** they broadcast this shit. Why they're even allowed
    > > to broadcast this shit. It should be banned off the televisions. Radios I
    > > can understand but this?

    > Had a grown man back in the fifties and sixties been showing putting his
    > hands down inside his pants, every frickin show, the show would have been
    > cancelled quickly.
    >
    > But ya gotta understand something, baseball players all wear some sort of
    > protective device. Sometimes they slip out of place. If that's what you're
    > talking about. With your style of writing, nobody knows for sure what the
    > hell you are talking about.

    What about protective devices for my dinner? Aren't I allowed that?

    iL_weReo, Oct 26, 2009