Re: Spider Virus?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike Easter, Jun 13, 2009.

  1. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    mickeymuffin wrote:
    > have a tiny "spider" crawling around on my computer screen,

    Does that mean you see a living arachnid somewhere in your monitor's
    display area or does that mean something else?

    > think it
    > might be a virus of some kind, ran spybot,ad aware, avg, Malwarebytes'
    > Anti-Malware and SUPERAntiSpyware nuthin showing tho. anyone any
    > ideas?

    Why would you confuse a living arachnid or other insect with a computer
    virus? Are you daft? Is this a troll?

    > tried googling it and only got one similar
    >
    > http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1020503AASwZ1x

    You screwed up your link as well. That should be
    <http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090611020503AASwZ1x> or
    http://snipr.com/k1l4m

    The person who wrote that question also failed to make themselves clear
    about whether they were talking about insect life or something else.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jun 13, 2009