Re: spider solitaire

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Wog George, Jan 4, 2009.

  1. Wog George

    Wog George Guest

    "monique" <> wrote in message
    > dear support group
    >
    > you know the spider solitaire that comes with the computer (compaq) well
    > my son somehow got rid of it.
    > Does anyone know how to get it back on the computer?

    How do you mean "got rid of it"? Did you have an icon for Spider Solitaire
    that has disappeared or do you know for a fact that the program has been
    deleted?

    You haven't said what OS you're using, but I'll assume XP just for the hell
    of it. You should be able to find the program listed under Start/All
    Programs/Games. Is it there?

    The executable file is called spider.exe and lives in C:\WINDOWS\System32
    (assuming that your OS is installed on the C: drive). Is it there?

    --
    George
    "I wish I could have tomorrow all over again" - Rick Kelly - 16 September

    Wog George, Jan 4, 2009