Re: spell checker (for the sophisticated)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Buffalo, Mar 15, 2010.

  1. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest

    Buffalo, Mar 15, 2010

  2. Buffalo

    LD55ZRA Guest

    "Buffalo" <> wrote in message
    news:hnkc8f$8qq$-september.org...
    > PS: I sent this twice earlier and it didn't get posted.

    There is something wrong with this newsgroup today. I had problems posting
    anything for the past 5 hours or so.

    hth

    LD55ZRA, Mar 15, 2010

  3. Buffalo

    LD55ZRA Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 04:42:04 -0000, "LD55ZRA"

    > Umm.. No. There's nothing wrong with this newsgroup.
    >
    > Maybe something on your computer or with your news server. But just
    > because YOU are having problems with a group doesn't mean it's a
    > problem with the group.
    >
    > Sort of like getting up in the morning and your car won't start, and
    > saying "There's a problem with Honda's today."

    I tried three different computers and three different ISPs and all of them
    were giving problems. Could it be the entire country is having the problems
    today? I tried:

    Albasani,
    aioe.org
    eternal-september.org

    It is already Monday morning you know!!

    hth

    LD55ZRA, Mar 15, 2010
  4. Buffalo

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Buffalo Post:
    > philo wrote:
    >> http://www.you

    > philo wrote:
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPkA1leZ_XU

    > i think the guy was stoend and not just drunck!
    > Buffa;pt
    > PS: I sent this twice earlier and it didn't get posted.

    I see all 3 of your posts

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Mar 15, 2010
  5. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest

    OldGringo38 wrote:
    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The Buffalo Post:
    >> philo wrote:
    >>> http://www.you

    >> philo wrote:
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPkA1leZ_XU

    >> i think the guy was stoend and not just drunck!
    >> Buffa;pt
    >> PS: I sent this twice earlier and it didn't get posted.
    >>

    > I see all 3 of your posts

    H'mmm. I still only see the last one.
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Mar 15, 2010
  6. Buffalo

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Buffalo Post:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The Buffalo Post:

    >>> i think the guy was stoend and not just drunck!
    >>> Buffa;pt
    >>> PS: I sent this twice earlier and it didn't get posted.
    >>>

    >> I see all 3 of your posts

    > H'mmm. I still only see the last one.
    > Buffalo

    I had that happen a couple times using Thunderbird/Shredder and
    thought it was the client as others could see it, I could tell by the
    replies. Hasn't happened for about 3 weeks now.

    OldGringo38, Mar 15, 2010