Re: Speeding up older system

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by What's in a Name?, Nov 18, 2010.

  1. On Fri, 21 May 2010 21:59:28 -0000, <> wrote:

    > is there any other way to speed it up a little?

    I agree with shaggy. using puppy linux on a rig like yours,well it will
    just fly. You can install it right beside windows using a frugal
    install(it won't mess up your windows install) and see for yourself(it's
    easy to do). Google "Lin N' Win".
    --
    tired of viruses,trojans,ad/spyware?
    dump windows and get Puppy Linux
    What's in a Name?, Nov 18, 2010

  2. Re: Speeding up older system - whatever

    Julian Bettridge, Nov 19, 2010