  1. alan

    alan Guest

    could anyone tell me the besr program for speeding up my computer

    alan, Aug 17, 2007

  2. "alan" <> wrote in news:3shxi.15717$Db6.3956
    @newsfe3-win.ntli.net:

    > could anyone tell me the besr program for speeding up my computer

    Windows

    --

    http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1718343

    (O
    |__ BECAUSE OF THE RETARDS NORMAL PEOPLE
    .-|___ CAN NEVER PARK BY THE FRONT AGAIN
    ( ) \_
    `--'

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 17, 2007

  3. alan

    old man Guest

    The knowledgeable humane interface sp6

    old man, Aug 17, 2007
  4. alan

    Plato Guest

    alan wrote:

    > could anyone tell me the besr program for speeding up my computer

    No program needed. Just disable any unused background applications from
    starting when windows starts and make sure you have enough ram to
    properly run the OS you are running. For example, for XP, you want at
    least 512 ram to run it, even tho new pcs these days are still sold that
    only have 256. It's just not enouth.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Aug 19, 2007