Re: Spanish VOIP geographical number + provider recommendationsplease

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Soruk, Mar 8, 2013.

  1. Soruk

    Soruk Guest

    On 2013-03-04, Anti-Spam <> wrote:
    > I would appreciate advice on which company to use for a single user
    > VOIP service (using a standard VOIP adapter) which can supply a VOIP
    > Service and Spanish Geographical (standard rate) phone number. So far
    > the best I can find was Gradwell at £9 a month rental for the Spanish
    > number (or £12 a month Voiptalk) + the call cost etc. A English
    > speaking company would be a BIG plus, for me.
    >
    > We install Internet via Satellite services, mostly for people living
    > out in the country, who cant have a landline. Dont want to make any
    > money on the VOIP service, but also dont want to recommend a VOIP
    > service, that turns out to give my customers grief.

    Completely ignoring the latency issue, Localphone offer numbers in Spain,
    for £3.90 setup and £2.40/month all including UK VAT. Call rates a
    pretty decent too.

    http://www.localphone.com/incoming_numbers/spain

    http://www.localphone.com/call/spain

    http://www.localphone.com/call/united_kingdom

    However, as others have suggested, try the service yourself over the sort
    of link you're wanting to provision to ensure it'll even work.

    Matrix Dial: International Calls - http://www.matrixdial.co.uk/

    Soruk, Mar 8, 2013