Re: SPA3102 Volume Level on VOIP

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Graham., Sep 26, 2010.

  1. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    > Having a small problem with hearing people, and them hearing me, when
    > using the VOIP line. I have turned up the volume on the PSTN
    > connection successfully, but cannot work out how you turn up the
    > volume on the VOIP connection, can you help please.

    I don't know if this helps, but on my PAP-2 in advanced view on
    the reagonal tab, I have "FXS output gain"

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Sep 26, 2010

  2. Graham.

    Bodincus Guest

    (26/09/10 21:00), Anti-Spam:
    > On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:10:17 +0100, "Graham."<> wrote:
    >

    >>> Having a small problem with hearing people, and them hearing me, when
    >>> using the VOIP line. I have turned up the volume on the PSTN
    >>> connection successfully, but cannot work out how you turn up the
    >>> volume on the VOIP connection, can you help please.

    >> I don't know if this helps, but on my PAP-2 in advanced view on
    >> the reagonal tab, I have "FXS output gain"

    > Thanks Graham, but thats the setting I changed, and it seems only to
    > affect the PSTN volume.

    You might need to check you are using the right settings for the type of
    landline you have.
    I suggest you tune down the FXS output gain, and work with the "SPA to
    PSTN Gain" and "PSTN to SPA gain" parameters.

    Here's your "bible": http://tinyurl.com/2ckq2pd

    A PDF directly from Cisco's deep end with an enormous amount of info and
    guidance on many models of Linksys - Sipura ATAs.

    Enjoy
    --
    Bodincus - The Y2K Druid
    Bodincus, Sep 28, 2010