Re: SPA3102 Locked up and no reset button??????????

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by alexd, Dec 27, 2008.

  1. alexd

    alexd Guest

    Anti-Spam wrote:

    > I did read on a forum somewhere, that there is a software based repair
    > tool for fixing this problem, but looks like it is a "in-house" bit of
    > kit which is not generally available.
    >
    > Can anybody please help me, I chose this model as it does everything I
    > want.

    If I had to guess, I'd say that there's probably a JTAG header on the
    circuit board. You might be able reflash it through that. I can't really
    find anything about JTAG on the 3102 on Google so you might be breaking new
    ground here :)

    http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/Customizing/Hardware/JTAG_Cable

    Bear in mind that wiki page is about Linksys embedded routers not voice
    stuff, so it may not apply. Can't believe they're too cheap to put a reset
    switch on it!

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    15:38:48 up 22 days, 17:51, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.05, 0.06
    alexd, Dec 27, 2008