Re: SPA / PAP2 competitors, pls?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by theFug, Nov 14, 2008.

  1. theFug

    theFug Guest

    On 14 nov, 18:08, (Jose) wrote:
    > I've found the GrandStream HandyTone 386 as a possible alternative to
    > the SPA.  Anyone has, has had one? Opinions, please?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jose
    >
    > On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:21:55 GMT, (Jose) wrote:
    > >Hi All,

    > >I believe my SPA has gone belly up, so I'm looking for a replacement,
    > >prefereably for the SPA, but an equivalent to the PAP2 might also come
    > >into consideration.

    > >I've had a PAP2 before, and never had a single complaint about it -
    > >except the interface not being very user friendly...

    > >The SPA has left me with the feeling of poorly engennered product -
    > >echo, echo, echo - unnecessarily user unfrienfly user interface, and
    > >poor build quality.

    > >So, any sugestions, please?

    > >Oh, an interface in German only is not acceptable to me, sorry.

    > >Thanks,
    > >Jose

    Siemens 301D ?

    theFug, Nov 14, 2008

  2. theFug

    theFug Guest

    On 14 nov, 19:54, (Jose) wrote:
    > On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:53:25 -0800 (PST), theFug
    >
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Siemens 301D ?

    > Can't find it anywhere in the Net in English, only on Dutch ... (which
    > I don't understand) If not English, French, Italian, Spanish or
    > Portuguese are also OK.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Jose

    You can create/install 6 VoIP provider accounts, you can set an IM
    account, email notification,
    set your (voip) provider's voice-mail check numbers, RSS feeds (on a
    SL37 handset)
    have a total of 6 (Dect) handsets "logged",
    Phone numbers are stored in vCard format, which you can also send/
    receive by Bluetooth
    with the SL37 handset, BT headset also possible
    The 301 D has also a built in router..

    theFug, Nov 16, 2008

  3. theFug

    theFug Guest