Re: SP2 and Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by PhiL M., Aug 25, 2004.

  1. PhiL M.

    PhiL M. Guest

    Has Windows identified your Bluetooth adapter? You should also check
    Services to see if Bluetooth Support service has started.

    I asked a similar question yesterday in
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general because I couldn't browse or access
    the files in my mobile phone. The only reply I got was that the SP2
    Bluetooth support was not as comprehensive as we were led to believe, so
    I disabled the Bluetooth Support service and installed the Bluetooth
    software that came with my adapter instead.

    PhiL M., Aug 25, 2004