Re: Sources on the web for learning Photoshop or Photoshop Elements?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dana Laffit, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. Dana Laffit

    Dana Laffit Guest

    > Folks, I downloaded the try out version of Photoshop elements, and it
    > is truly overwhelmingl. I am a techy kind of person, and love all the
    > buttons and things, but does anyone have ideas of resources or
    > tutorials for learning this program?

    Gees, myself I just started using it, just like with any new program. If
    you ever have a problem or question, you go to the help menu type it in,
    and the answer comes up. If that doesn't work, do a google search with
    the words photoshop and what it is you want to know and dozens of tips and
    explanations come up. I don't think there is any software out there
    that you can't just open up and start using. At least I haven't found
    one yet.
    Dana Laffit, Aug 22, 2003