Re: sound problems and modem problems

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Harold Potter, Dec 3, 2003.

  1. what did i do wrong or are u just a natural odd ball?

    Harold Potter, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Harold Potter

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Harold Potter

    Patrick Guest

    "Harold Potter" <> wrote in message
    news:wYlzb.1239$...
    what did i do wrong or are u just a natural odd ball?
    -------------------------------

    What you presumably did was to post useing HTML (the piccy), so he 'Roach',
    rebuked you by resending your HTML without bothering (or knowing how) to
    change it to plain-text himself.
    I thought your picture rather funny and cheers for the humour.
    However HTML is supposedly not allowed here (it not being a binary group),
    thus the matter becomes an excuse for certain posters to get on a high-horse
    and use it as an excuse to become abusive.

    As to your question (didn't see much for laughing),
    I suggest that you go to the link below and download 'Aida32' (Enterprise or
    Personal edition)
    The program, when run, will give a mass of information about your computer
    and often as not will even give links to the manufacturer of any particular
    component.
    Said program needs no installing and will run from within it's own folder.

    Aida32;
    http://www.aida32.hu/aida-download.php?bit=32

    Patrick, Dec 3, 2003
  4. I just wish that all the folk who come on here were as nice and
    understanding as Patrick. Boomer etc...get a life.

    Harold Potter, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Harold Potter

    Boomer Guest

    Harold Potter, <> wrote:

    > I just wish that all the folk who come on here were as nice and
    > understanding as Patrick. Boomer etc...get a life.

    Please learn how to quote.

    Thanks.

    Boomer, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Harold Potter

    Patrick Guest

    Harold Potter wrote:
    > I just wish that all the folk who come on here were as nice and
    > understanding as Patrick. Boomer etc...get a life.

    Now Now !
    Did *I* mention any names, you'll get me into trouble, or maybe worse
    (UNplonked).
    :) :)

    Patrick, Dec 4, 2003