Re: sound card

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Evan Platt, Jul 21, 2005.

  1. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    Steve Wanasek wrote:

    > Thanks for your response HOJO, to complicate matters more, here is
    > Device Manager shows no defect.

    Thank God for the Church.

    > The Sound Recorder works fine thru a microphone.

    The power of the new moon.

    > My difficulty is with this fine Guitar Recording Program I have called,
    > "Cakewalk".

    Get rid of SP2.

    > Using CakeWalk...........the
    > damn thing records ok with a cheap microphone plugged into the sound card.

    Please don't swear.

    > All's well.

    Well, I mean, what are your credentials?

    nada............zero.[
    > DOT].........Zip!

    Where, allegedly?

    > (Note that pick-up for the guitar is battery powered with a 9volt batt.

    I want to see Elvis live. Where can I get tickets?

    > This powers a little pre-amp inside the
    > guitar..........but guitar
    > card.............nothi
    > ng.

    Not a lot, huh?

    > So..........I plugs guitar into
    > an amplifier and run a "line out" line to Sound Card (this is supposed to
    > sure).............[DOT
    > ]..I get zero zip.

    Feel the beat!

    Evan Platt, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Evan Platt

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Evan Platt, <-man.with.small-dick>, whose name means "has a
    nasty mean streak; will end up running a fashion magazine for gay men",
    jargoned:

    > Thank God for the Church.

    Praise God!

    > The power of the new moon.

    The German ideal: children, cooking, culture.

    > Get rid of SP2.

    Get away. You bother me, kid.

    > Please don't swear.

    Do you swear too much?

    > Well, I mean, what are your credentials?

    You'll have to try to be more clear than that.

    > nada............zero.[
    > Where, allegedly?

    Where do they teach you to talk like this, in some Panama City
    sailor-want-a-hump-hump bar, or is this getaway day and your last shot at
    his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else; we're all stocked up here.

    > I want to see Elvis live.

    That's quite a lofty pursuit. Give it up.

    > Where can I get tickets?

    Can you ever calm down for just one second?

    > Not a lot, huh?

    Confused?

    > Feel the beat!

    Tell me about what you feel right now, Platt. Apart from pervasive numbness.

    pcbutts1, Jul 21, 2005
  4. Evan Platt

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Evan Platt, <-man.with.small-dick>, whose name means
    "constantly whinges; collects pictures of college boys eating dick; likes to
    call his penis his 'spitting cobra'", enjoined:

    I knew there wasn't an easy way.

    pcbutts1, Jul 21, 2005
  5. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:

    > Praise God!

    God, are there enough Starbucks around here?

    > The German ideal: children, cooking, culture.

    Ficken.

    > Get away.

    Get a rocking chair. And then you can rock.

    > You bother me, kid.

    You're a murderer. [Palestinian to a Jew]

    > Do you swear too much?

    You can never have too much.

    > You'll have to try to be more clear than that.

    That makes people feel comfortable?

    > Where do they teach you to talk like this, in some Panama City
    > sailor-want-a-hump-hump bar, or is this getaway day and your last shot at
    > his whiskey?

    Have you had any success fighting your strong desires and compulsions to
    take stimulants?

    > Sell crazy someplace else; we're all stocked up here.

    My uncle fred is as crazy as a mad badger.

    > That's quite a lofty pursuit.

    That's really strong.

    > Give it up.

    It does matter.

    > Can you ever calm down for just one second?

    No, I can't ever calm down for just one second.

    > Confused?

    I understand everything perfectly.

    > Tell me about what you feel right now, Platt.

    Tell you what?

    > Apart from pervasive numbness.

    From your lips to God's ear?

    Evan Platt, Jul 21, 2005
  6. Evan Platt

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Evan Platt, <-man.with.small-dick>, whose name means
    "insatiable non-operative transsexual; dances like an ape; wishes he was
    someone else", strained out:

    > God, are there enough Starbucks around here?

    God forbid.

    > Ficken.

    You're not eating anything?

    > Get a rocking chair.

    Get back to work.

    > And then you can rock.

    Maybe I can, but I prefer not to rock.

    > You're a murderer.

    I'm going right home and take a nice hot bath.

    > [Palestinian to a Jew] You can never have too much.

    How do you know?

    > That makes people feel comfortable?

    Ok, but how do you really feel?

    > Have you had any success fighting your strong desires and compulsions to
    > take stimulants?

    You seem aggressive today.

    > My uncle fred is as crazy as a mad badger.

    My uncle fred is as crazy as a mad badger.

    > That's really strong.

    That's a nice diamond for a starter.

    > It does matter.

    It's one of those mysteries. It's one of the mysteries that will be
    revealed.

    > No, I can't ever calm down for just one second.

    You are not the only one who can't, you know.

    > I understand everything perfectly.

    What makes you think you really understand everything perfectly?

    > Tell you what?

    You tell me what. I will not.

    > From your lips to God's ear?

    Do you want to kiss me?

    pcbutts1, Jul 21, 2005
  7. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:

    > God forbid.

    God keeps amazing records.

    > You're not eating anything?

    Net-picnic?

    > Get back to work.

    Get some oatmeal. Leave bowls of oatmeal around the house until it smells
    like oatmeal.

    > Maybe I can, but I prefer not to rock.

    Maybe someone will adopt you.

    > I'm going right home and take a nice hot bath.

    What would happen if you were not going right home?

    > How do you know?

    Do you like it better here than in Boston?

    > Ok, but how do you really feel?

    Ok, but how do you really feel?

    > You seem aggressive today.

    Do you have a bad temper?

    > My uncle fred is as crazy as a mad badger.

    My uncle fred is as crazy as a mad badger.

    > That's a nice diamond for a starter.

    That's all right. I don't understand some things you say, either, but that
    doesn't mean we can't be friends.

    > It's one of those mysteries.

    Shall we look for clues to this mystery?

    > It's one of the mysteries that will be revealed.

    Shall we look for clues to this mystery?

    > You are not the only one who can't, you know.

    Who isn't and so what?

    > What makes you think you really understand everything perfectly?

    Where is the alleged statement of what I thought, pcbutts1?

    > You tell me what.

    Why should I tell you what?

    > I will not.

    When exactly, will you not?

    > Do you want to kiss me?

    No way! I don't want to kiss you.

    Evan Platt, Jul 21, 2005
  8. Evan Platt

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Evan Platt, <-man.with.small-dick>, whose name means "finds
    it hard to keep friends; only has one eyebrow that goes right across his
    forehead", twittered:

    > God keeps amazing records.

    God bless you.

    > Net-picnic?

    Classic evasion of the point by someone who is a sufferrer of low
    self-esteem.

    > Get some oatmeal.

    Some people pay in advance.

    > Leave bowls of oatmeal around the house until it smells like oatmeal.

    It's insane.

    > Maybe someone will adopt you.

    Maybe? That's not very positive.

    > What would happen if you were not going right home?

    No, I was not not going right home.

    > Do you like it better here than in Boston?

    Do you like to go to bars and theatres just to annoy people, acting the way
    a two-year-old might?

    > Ok, but how do you really feel?

    Do you usually feel the way you do now?

    > Do you have a bad temper?

    Do you know that's ALL some people have?

    > My uncle fred is as crazy as a mad badger.

    Did you just got out of a mental institution, Platt?

    > That's all right.

    That's not my problem. My problem is my mother had a penis.

    > I don't understand some things you say, either, but that doesn't mean we
    > can't be friends.

    Why don't you understand some things I say?

    > Shall we look for clues to this mystery?

    Do you like mysteries?

    > Shall we look for clues to this mystery?

    Shall we look for clues to this mystery?

    > Who isn't and so what?

    Anyone could be, if they only tried.

    How the **** should I know where the alleged statement of what you thought
    is? And why the **** should I care?

    > Why should I tell you what?

    How am I supposed to fucking know why should you tell me what?

    > When exactly, will you not?

    When you're hot, you're hot.

    > No way!

    No, Sir. But I notice your eyes are glazed; have you been eating donuts?

    > I don't want to kiss you.

    Why don't you want to kiss I? Everyone else does.

    pcbutts1, Jul 21, 2005
  9. Evan Platt

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, <>, whose name means "can hold a conversation
    with house bricks; stuck up; feels inadequate because of the size of his
    penis; likes to call his penis his 'crotch rocket'", chimed in:

    > God bless you.

    Do you believe in the bible?

    > Classic evasion of the point by someone who is a sufferrer of low
    > self-esteem.

    Lots of people are a sufferrer of low self-esteem.

    > Some people pay in advance.

    I'd pay your bills, but I have no money.

    > It's insane.

    Sociopathic Tendencies
    ======================
    Not learning from experience. *CHECK*
    No sense of responsibility. *CHECK*
    Inability to form meaningful relationships. *CHECK*
    Inability to control impulses. Hmmmm. I suppose I have no choice. *CHECK*
    Lack of moral sense. *CHECK*
    Chronically antisocial behavior. *CHECK* (no choice)
    No change in behavior after punishment. *CHECK*
    Lack of guilt. *CHECK*
    Self-centeredness. *CHECK*

    Yes, I seem to be sociopathically insane, pcbutts1. And the problem with
    that is what, exactly?

    > Maybe?

    Maybe it's for the best. [Rejecting you]

    > That's not very positive.

    That's good to know. I think I'll fall down.

    > No, I was not not going right home.

    You would be nowhere without me, and you are anyway.

    > Do you like to go to bars and theatres just to annoy people, acting the
    > way a two-year-old might?

    Gotos are bad programming style.

    > Do you usually feel the way you do now?

    Ok, but how do you really feel about me?

    > Do you know that's ALL some people have?

    Some people like it, and some people don't.

    YOU FUCKING WHORE! YOU FUCKING FAT SLUT BITCH MOLL! ****! ****! ****! ****
    YOU THEN **** YOU SOME MORE, YOU FUCKING ****!

    > That's not my problem.

    That's NORMAL, don't listen to the trolls who are trying to convince you
    that you have a problem.

    > My problem is my mother had a penis.

    Ah, your wife. You mean the town bike. Or your mother, the city taxi?

    > Why don't you understand some things I say?

    Because I don't feel like it.

    > Do you like mysteries?

    I love mysteries!

    > Shall we look for clues to this mystery?

    Do you like mysteries?

    > Anyone could be, if they only tried.

    They say it's easy.

    > How the **** should I know where the alleged statement of what you
    > thought is?

    Sex is one of my favorite pastimes.

    > And why the **** should I care?

    Where are all the women?

    > How am I supposed to fucking know why should you tell me what?

    Let me ask the questions, ok?

    > When you're hot, you're hot.

    When most people have a choice between being safe and having fun, they
    choose not to have fun.

    > No, Sir.

    No, it's different.

    > But I notice your eyes are glazed; have you been eating donuts?

    Yummy yummy in my tummy!

    > Why don't you want to kiss I?

    Because I don't feel like it.

    > Everyone else does.

    Everyone hates the music, Todd, and everyone hates you.

    pcbutts1, Jul 21, 2005
  10. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:

    > conversation with house bricks; stuck up; feels inadequate because of
    > the size of his penis; likes to call his penis his 'crotch rocket'", Do
    > you believe in the bible?

    Why talk when you could be drinking?

    > Lots of people are a sufferrer of low self-esteem.

    How much did it cost?

    > what's wrong with me? i salivate excessively like drooling all the time!

    I am are here to mock you, not diagnose your problems or play agony aunt.

    > I'd pay your bills, but I have no money.

    Really? You have no money?

    > Sociopathic Tendencies Not learning from experience.

    School sucks!

    > *CHECK* No sense of responsibility.

    No Chinese would ever eat that.

    > *CHECK* Inability to form meaningful relationships.

    To be with the rest of your kind.

    > *CHECK* Inability to control impulses.

    To what do we owe the pleasure of this post?

    > Hmmmm.

    Your Japanese must be useful.

    > I suppose I have no choice.

    Me too! Why, it was only yesterday that I had no choice.

    > *CHECK* Lack of moral sense.

    That's your problem.

    > *CHECK* Chronically antisocial behavior.

    Honour your mother and father; love your neighbour.

    > I speak for the little birdies that follow me around.

    Note to self: Do not respond.

    > *CHECK* (no choice) No change in behavior after punishment.

    One tricky situation after another.

    > *CHECK* Lack of guilt.

    I don't let my conscience push me around.

    > *CHECK* Self-centeredness.

    You should just say piss off to everyone.

    > *CHECK* Yes, I seem to be sociopathically insane, pcbutts1.

    I agree. You seem to be sociopathically insane, pcbutts1.

    > And the problem with that is what, exactly?

    That's not a problem. Trolls are a problem.

    > Maybe it's for the best.

    Maybe it's you.

    > [Rejecting you] That's good to know.

    Please do.

    > I think I'll fall down.

    Do you expect others to think you will fall down?

    > You would be nowhere without me, and you are anyway.

    Without ice.

    > Gotos are bad programming style.

    Eight ball in the left pocket.

    > Ok, but how do you really feel about me?

    How do you say 'little' in French?

    > Some people like it, and some people don't.

    It could be a lot of things, the police or anything.

    > YOU FUCKING WHORE!

    I apologise to all the shoes.

    > YOU FUCKING FAT SLUT BITCH MOLL!

    Maybe you shouldn't eat so much.

    > ****!

    Sex is one of my favorite pastimes.

    > ****!

    Ooh, baby!

    > ****!

    Ooh, baby!

    > **** YOU THEN **** YOU SOME MORE, YOU FUCKING ****!

    Just vicious.

    > That's NORMAL, don't listen to the trolls who are trying to convince you
    > that you have a problem.

    That's not a problem. You're imagining things.

    > Ah, your wife.

    Which wife are you referring to? I have 8, plus a hundred cows.

    > You mean the town bike.

    I meant exactly what was written, pcbutts1. What you think it means is
    irrelevant, as are you.

    > Or your mother, the city taxi?

    Good mothers carry extra diapers in the trunk.

    > Because I don't feel like it.

    Have you ever feel like it?

    > I love mysteries!

    Me too!

    > Do you like mysteries?

    Do you like mysteries?

    > They say it's easy.

    You say it is easy; I will say "you slabbering, out of work, ulcerative
    death-token."

    > Sex is one of my favorite pastimes.

    Diabolical, huh?

    > Where are all the women?

    What do you think of women's lib?

    > Let me ask the questions, ok?

    Please take me off your telephone calling list.

    > When most people have a choice between being safe and having fun, they
    > choose not to have fun.

    Do you play sports for fun?

    > No, it's different.

    So different.

    > Yummy yummy in my tummy!

    You people have brought untold sickness to our society.

    > Because I don't feel like it.

    I didn't suppose you did.

    Evan Platt, Jul 21, 2005
  11. Evan Platt

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Evan Platt, <-man.with.small-dick>, whose name means "active
    dangle-queen; lights fires; chubby - likes to fondle his balls in public",
    dribbled:

    > Why talk when you could be drinking?

    Good conversation is always a joy.

    > How much did it cost?

    Why do you want to know how much did it cost?

    > I am are here to mock you, not diagnose your problems or play agony aunt.

    I am are there to mock I sometimes, too.

    > Really?

    You know, with the gods.

    > You have no money?

    Money makes the world go round.

    > School sucks!

    I skipped all my classes.

    > No Chinese would ever eat that.

    Are you too fat?

    > To be with the rest of your kind.

    If I don't get 18 hours of sleep, I get cranky.

    > To what do we owe the pleasure of this post?

    Why do you ask what do we owe the pleasure of that post?

    > Your Japanese must be useful.

    Urusai, kono bakayaro.

    > Me too!

    You know, Platt, they have whole books on that.

    > Why, it was only yesterday that I had no choice.

    Are you indecisive?

    > That's your problem.

    Why is it a problem?

    > Honour your mother and father; love your neighbour.

    What about your mother?

    > Note to self: Do not respond.

    Don't blame me.

    > One tricky situation after another.

    You don't speak English? [After saying something that made no sense at all]

    > I don't let my conscience push me around.

    Because you are too dumb to let your conscience push you around?

    > You should just say piss off to everyone.

    What possible benefit is there if I should just say piss off to everyone,
    Platt?

    > I agree.

    Why would anyone agree with that?

    > You seem to be sociopathically insane, pcbutts1.

    Sociopathic Tendencies
    ======================
    Not learning from experience. *CHECK*
    No sense of responsibility. *CHECK*
    Inability to form meaningful relationships. *CHECK*
    Inability to control impulses. Hmmmm. I suppose I have no choice. *CHECK*
    Lack of moral sense. *CHECK*
    Chronically antisocial behavior. *CHECK* (no choice)
    No change in behavior after punishment. *CHECK*
    Lack of guilt. *CHECK*
    Self-centeredness. *CHECK*

    Yes, I seem to be sociopathically insane, Platt. And the problem with that
    is what, exactly?

    > That's not a problem.

    Why is it a problem?

    > Trolls are a problem.

    Problem? There is no problem.

    > Maybe it's you.

    Maybe that's why you're single.

    > Please do.

    Since you asked so nicely. No.

    > Do you expect others to think you will fall down?

    Do you know what happened to the computer? [You just arrived]

    > Without ice.

    Without thinking.

    > Eight ball in the left pocket.

    The only good Jap is one who died two weeks ago.

    > How do you say 'little' in French?

    Ne petez pas plus haute que votre cul.

    > It could be a lot of things, the police or anything.

    Shit! It's the pigs!

    > I apologise to all the shoes.

    Sorry about that.

    > Maybe you shouldn't eat so much.

    Time to eat?

    > Sex is one of my favorite pastimes.

    Kissy! Kissy!

    > Ooh, baby!

    Do you have any children?

    > Ooh, baby!

    On the matter of babies, you are acting like one.

    > Just vicious.

    Just ducky.

    > That's not a problem.

    That's not a problem. Spam is a problem.

    > You're imagining things.

    We're going to put you in charge. Think you can handle it?

    > Which wife are you referring to?

    Are you married?

    > I have 8, plus a hundred cows.

    I've heard.

    > I meant exactly what was written, pcbutts1.

    Yes, but what do you really mean?

    > What you think it means is irrelevant, as are you.

    What you think I was thinking is irrelevant, Platt.

    > Good mothers carry extra diapers in the trunk.

    Good thing I never got organized.

    > Have you ever feel like it?

    No. And you should never consider it either.

    > Me too!

    You don't mind being seen drinking with us blokes, then?

    > Do you like mysteries?

    I love mysteries!

    > You say it is easy; I will say "you slabbering, out of work, ulcerative
    > death-token." Diabolical, huh?

    I don't want to say it is easy; you will say "you slabbering.

    > What do you think of women's lib?

    Where is the alleged statement of what I thought, Platt?

    > Please take me off your telephone calling list.

    Well, since you said the magic word. No.

    > Do you play sports for fun?

    What do you do for fun? You do know what fun is, don't you?

    > So different.

    A little dangerous.

    > You people have brought untold sickness to our society.

    I don't know what that means.

    > I didn't suppose you did.

    I hope you didn't suppose I did.

    > I want to see Elvis live.

    That's quite a lofty pursuit. Give it up.

    > Where can I get tickets?

    Can you smile for me? Is that too hard to do?

    pcbutts1, Jul 21, 2005
  12. Evan Platt

    relic Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
> [...]

    >> You say it is easy; I will say "you slabbering, out of work,
    >> ulcerative death-token." Diabolical, huh?

    > I don't want to say it is easy; you will say "you slabbering.
    >
    >> What do you think of women's lib?

    > Where is the alleged statement of what I thought, Platt?
    >
    >> Please take me off your telephone calling list.

    > Well, since you said the magic word. No.
    >
    >> Do you play sports for fun?

    > What do you do for fun? You do know what fun is, don't you?
    >
    >> So different.

    > A little dangerous.
    >
    >> You people have brought untold sickness to our society.

    > I don't know what that means.
    >
    >> I didn't suppose you did.

    > I hope you didn't suppose I did.
    >
    >> I want to see Elvis live.

    > That's quite a lofty pursuit. Give it up.
    >
    >> Where can I get tickets?

    > Can you smile for me? Is that too hard to do?

    Have the rest of you noticed an immense improvement in pcbutthead's replies?

    --
    Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

    relic, Jul 21, 2005
  13. Evan Platt

    Shawn Guest

    <meaningless bullshit snipped>

    i dont know if he/it can get better, i put pcbutts1 on block sender long ago

    Shawn, Jul 21, 2005
  14. Evan Platt

    Dr. Bill Guest

    He plagiarized Fred! So he's still a plagiarizing ****!

    Dr. Bill, Jul 21, 2005
  15. Evan Platt

    relic Guest

    Dr. Bill wrote:

    >> Have the rest of you noticed an immense improvement in pcbutthead's
    >> replies?

    > He plagiarized Fred! So he's still a plagiarizing ****!

    LOL True.

    --
    Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

    relic, Jul 21, 2005