Re: Sotomayor fractures ankle at New York airport

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Jun 9, 2009.

  1. Lookout <> deflatulated this with

    > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090608/ap_on_go_su_co/us_sotomayor_injury
    >
    > So which of the right wingnuts will make a bad joke about this first?
    > We know you want to....
    >
    > Ya..I took it away before you could say anything.
    >
    > Because I know you so well.....

    St00peed greasy fat Beaner-Bitch : can't even walk straight.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*, that's NOT a snake in my pocket; I'm
    NOT particularly happy to see you; and, I'm NOT the Octomom's baby-daddy!

    "Waterboarding Muslims is *NOT* '"torture"'; it's merely giving them
    Arabs free-choice : the 72 virgins or not!" --Anonymous Bush Staffer

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 9, 2009

  2. Bucky Breeder

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:37:39 +0000, Bucky Breeder wrote:

    > Lookout <> deflatulated this with
    >
    >> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090608/ap_on_go_su_co/us_sotomayor_injury
    >>
    >> So which of the right wingnuts will make a bad joke about this first?
    >> We know you want to....
    >>
    >> Ya..I took it away before you could say anything.
    >>
    >> Because I know you so well.....

    > St00peed greasy fat Beaner-Bitch : can't even walk straight.

    She was probably drunk.

    Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg

    Dan C, Jun 9, 2009

  3. Dan C <> deflatulated this with

    > On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:37:39 +0000, Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >
    >> Lookout <> deflatulated this with
    >>
    >>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090608/ap_on_go_su_co/us_sotomayor_injury
    >>>
    >>> So which of the right wingnuts will make a bad joke about this first?
    >>> We know you want to....
    >>>
    >>> Ya..I took it away before you could say anything.
    >>>
    >>> Because I know you so well.....

    >> St00peed greasy fat Beaner-Bitch : can't even walk straight.

    > She was probably drunk.

    She was probably drunk and chasing a pinata - tried to kick it.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 9, 2009