Re: Sotomayor fractures ankle at New York airport

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Scribner, Jun 8, 2009.

  1. Scribner

    Scribner Guest

    On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 15:34:54 -0500, Lookout <>
    wrote:

    >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090608/ap_on_go_su_co/us_sotomayor_injury
    >
    >So which of the right wingnuts will make a bad joke about this first?
    >We know you want to....
    >
    >Ya..I took it away before you could say anything.
    >
    >Because I know you so well.....

    Ok. I'll go first.

    This proves that Sotomayor is a fallen woman.

    Scribner, Jun 8, 2009

  2. On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 15:22:53 -0700, Scribner <>
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 15:34:54 -0500, Lookout <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090608/ap_on_go_su_co/us_sotomayor_injury
    >>
    >>So which of the right wingnuts will make a bad joke about this first?
    >>We know you want to....
    >>
    >>Ya..I took it away before you could say anything.
    >>
    >>Because I know you so well.....

    >Ok. I'll go first.
    >
    >This proves that Sotomayor is a fallen woman.

    I think it also proves that her Latina judgment about how to properly
    walk upright may very well not be as good as a white hon key bastard's
    judgment.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Jun 8, 2009