Re: SOS! How to get rid of the unfamous Trojan horse "Explorator Windows"?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    louis méthot said:

    > Could a good Samaritain help me? Even Webroot Spy Sweeper
    > (DishWasher) can't do anything about it!
    >
    > Est-ce qu'un bon Samaritain pourrais m.aider? Même Webroot Spy
    > Sweeper (DishWasher) ne peut rien y faire!
    >
    > Louis
    > Quebec City

    Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans, hijackers and security/privacy
    issues.
    http://security.kolla.de/

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Spyware Blaster

    Info on above and more.

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    --Unsolicited commercial software list and info--
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/
    Boomer, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Boomer

    Guest

    On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:01:53 -0400, "Louis Méthot"
    <> wrote:

    >Thanks for your information. Ad-aware can't see it either but I will try the
    >others. By the way, I should have written "Window Washer" instead of "Dish
    >Washer"...

    Ad Aware does nothing for "trojan horses." If what you have is indeed
    a trojan, then what you need is "The Cleaner." You can get it free for
    a 30 day trial. Not only will it detect a trojan, it will also remove
    it. You can get it at
    http://www.moosoft.com/index.php

    candeh
    , Aug 31, 2003