Re: Sorry Helen

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Jul 11, 2008.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jul 11, 1:27 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > Sorry to disappoint you, but I can't take credit for that.  And you should
    > know by now that I never use sockpuppets.  Don't get me wrong, if you feel
    > all warm and fuzzy in your thinking, by all means enjoy yourself.

    Bullshit. Some say that you are Jufi as well.
    Annika1980, Jul 11, 2008

  2. How when and where can I add an automatic signature ?

    All the best
    The New Orleans Team
    http://nola.com
    LsuEdu_New_Orleans, Jul 12, 2008

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jul 11, 10:51 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > > Bullshit.  Some say that you are Jufi as well.

    > Now that's a fucken nipple shot!  It's kinda like me calling you D-Mac.

    No, it just shows how you are a true troll, not concerned with
    offering anything worthwhile, and only concerned with stirring shit.
    You aren't getting as much attention as you like so you create the
    Jufi sock to attack yourself. Kinda like a reverse D-Mac, who creates
    socks to support his positions.

    You think you are opaque, but you're quite transparent to me.
    Annika1980, Jul 13, 2008
  4. Annika1980

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Rita Berkowitz <> wrote:

    >>> Now that's a fucken nipple shot! It's kinda like me calling you
    >>> D-Mac.

    >> No, it just shows how you are a true troll, not concerned with
    >> offering anything worthwhile, and only concerned with stirring shit.
    >> You aren't getting as much attention as you like so you create the
    >> Jufi sock to attack yourself. Kinda like a reverse D-Mac, who creates
    >> socks to support his positions.

    >Funny thing is you genuinely believe you have something worthwhile to
    >contribute.

    96% on the irony meter.

    --
    Ray Fischer
    Ray Fischer, Jul 13, 2008
  5. Annika1980

    PeteD Guest

    "Ray Fischer" <> wrote in message
    > Rita Berkowitz <> wrote:

    >>> No, it just shows how you are a true troll, not concerned with
    >>> offering anything worthwhile, and only concerned with stirring shit.
    >>> You aren't getting as much attention as you like so you create the
    >>> Jufi sock to attack yourself. Kinda like a reverse D-Mac, who creates
    >>> socks to support his positions.

    >>Funny thing is you genuinely believe you have something worthwhile to
    >>contribute.

    > 96% on the irony meter.
    >
    > --
    > Ray Fischer