Re: Soon to be ARRESTED in Cincinnati

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, May 3, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 3 May 2009 10:03:00 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    <> wrote:

    >Already having an OPEN ARREST WARRANT in New York City (actually anywhere in
    >New York State) since April 11, 2009, the uncontrollable registered PeD will
    >soon be rearrested in Cincinnati.
    >
    >I've been advised by one of the many Law Enforcement agencies involved that
    >all I have to do is go to Ohio and file a complaint from there.
    >
    >You remember he said he's "not going back to Prison." If he's not going back
    >to prison where does he expect to go? This sort of public statement is
    >alarming, and ALWAYS needs to be brought to the attention of the arresting
    >agency beforehand. I think this time not only does he go back to Prison, he
    >goes right to the prison Crazyhouse.
    >
    >Won't it be a relief to have our civil rights and newsgroup posting rights
    >restored to us once again? Commend me for this valuable and much-needed
    >community service about to be performed.
    >
    >"Another possibility, rarely understood by first-time defendants, but well
    >known to those with lengthier police records, is that once you plead guilty,
    >which becomes public record and part of your police criminal justice
    >dossier, you are more likely to be rearrested, and are easier to
    >convict." -Federal Prison Review

    I'd like to know exactly what is it this person is wanted for?
    What dastardly deed did this fool do that is so criminal?
    Telling the world you are a frickin jackass?
    richard, May 3, 2009

  2. richard

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On May 3, 1:05 pm, richard <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 3 May 2009 10:03:00 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    >

    > <> wrote:
    > >Already having an OPEN ARREST WARRANT in New York City (actually anywhere in
    > >New York State) since April 11, 2009, the uncontrollable registered PeD will
    > >soon be rearrested in Cincinnati.

    > >I've been advised by one of the many Law Enforcement agencies involved that
    > >all I have to do is go to Ohio and file a complaint from there.

    > >You remember he said he's "not going back to Prison." If he's not going back
    > >to prison where does he expect to go? This sort of public statement is
    > >alarming, and ALWAYS needs to be brought to the attention of the arresting
    > >agency beforehand. I think this time not only does he go back to Prison, he
    > >goes right to the prison Crazyhouse.

    > >Won't it be a relief to have our civil rights and newsgroup posting rights
    > >restored to us once again? Commend me for this valuable and much-needed
    > >community service about to be performed.

    > >"Another possibility, rarely understood by first-time defendants, but well
    > >known to those with lengthier police records, is that once you plead guilty,
    > >which becomes public record and part of your police criminal justice
    > >dossier, you are more likely to be rearrested, and are easier to
    > >convict." -Federal Prison Review

    > I'd like to know exactly what is it this person is wanted for?
    > What dastardly deed did this fool do that is so criminal?
    > Telling the world you are a frickin jackass?- Hide quoted text -

    He's wanted for the same thing he was arrested for previously.
    Computer crimes.

    There is currently an open warrant in the State of New York, soon to
    be another one in the State of Ohio.
    iL_WeReo, May 3, 2009