Re: Sony tells DSLR shooters they're idiots

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chris Malcolm, Dec 7, 2012.

  1. In rec.photo.digital.slr-systems wrote:

    > I've taken lots of photos with the camera meter and then with the Seconic
    > incident meter, and the incident is almost always better. I plan to buy a
    > new-fangled digital meter that can do flash as well.

    It doesn't have to be new fangled. Light meters which can measure
    flash have been around for decades. My excellent Sekonic L-328 is 25
    years old. If it broke I'd probably get another one second hand at a
    fraction of the price of a new one because it does everything I want
    rapidly and accurately.

    --
    Chris Malcolm
    Chris Malcolm, Dec 7, 2012