Re: Sony still Camera Problems

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Oct 7, 2008.

  1. In message <48ea4f2f$>, Jerry wrote:

    > NZ is not yet a US territory, even if Helen is working on it.

    Helen "We Won't Join Your War" Clark? Pro-Dumbfuckistan??

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Oct 7, 2008

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Bryce Utting Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote:
    > In message <48ea4f2f$>, Jerry wrote:
    >> NZ is not yet a US territory, even if Helen is working on it.

    > Helen "We Won't Join Your War" Clark? Pro-Dumbfuckistan??

    well, obviously. anyone in favour of regulation in the banking
    industry is surely a commie, and the US$700 billion bailout is obvious
    communism (to say nothing of the exhorbitant farm subsidy budget
    there), so...

    .... wait, no, I don't get it either. *what*?

    butting

    --
    http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~butting
    Any number of contending discourses may be discovered within the act

    Bryce Utting, Oct 20, 2008