Re: Sony NEX 5 telephoto lens SEL 18200

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bruce, Sep 18, 2010.

  1. Bruce

    Bruce Guest

    trent-lion <> wrote:
    >In article <110920101449229140%>, trent-lion
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> Is the Sony SEL18200 E18-200mm F3.5-6.3 telephoto zoom lens for the NEX
    >> 5 available (or possibly soon to be available) anywhere in the US?
    >> Thanks.
    >> T-L

    >Answering my own question: Sonystyle now shipping this lens. $799. T-L

    It would be interesting to know how well it performs.

    The 18-55mm kit lens for the NEX cameras is a disappointing performer,
    so it is quite possible that a well-designed 18-200mm lens could be a
    better performer in the 18-55mm range.

    Bruce, Sep 18, 2010