Re: Sony Memory Stick Reader

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Godfrey DiGiorgi, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. [[ This message was both posted and mailed: see

    It's pretty easy to tell a Memory Stick from a Memory Stick PRO:

    - It's written on the card's graphics
    - Memory Stick capacities top out at 128MBytes, Memory Stick PRO
    capacities start at 256MBytes

    There's another type, called "Memory Stick Select", which is
    essentially two Memory Stick cards in one physical unit with a
    selection switch to go between two physically separate storage areas.
    They are specified as 256MB ... 128x2 on the card. These are identical
    to Memory Stick in their capabilities and do not have the Memory Stick
    PRO graphics.

    Godfrey

    Godfrey DiGiorgi, Aug 6, 2003