Re: Sony Memory Stick Reader

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rogério Moreira, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. Sharon,

    For what I know, MS Pro are faster since they support parallel data access
    instead of serial data access used in old MS. However, I read some Sony
    camera reviews mentioning that even the new cameras (i.e. my V1) do not take
    into account this facility and work the serial way.

    Also, they support larger capacities. There is something related to security
    facilites, but I cannot talk about that.

    Hope it helps.

    rogerio

    Rogério Moreira, Aug 5, 2003