Re: Sony makes fun about DSLR users

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Sandman, May 31, 2013.

  1. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>,
    Alfred Molon <> wrote:

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?
    > v=rnaIFjJkuzQ&list=PL94U2tauvOl7cSpb4G8k5x4EaSp-d_LTR

    Well, it's funny and the link goes to their youtube page that has a
    small NEX-link, so it's not in your face advertising, which I like.

    But then again... Doesn't Sony... make... DSLR's?

    Wouldn't it a be a bit like Apple making a video making fun of clueless
    laptop users?

    It kind of lessens the credibility of the videos - what if you 're a
    Sony DSLR user that see these ads?

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, May 31, 2013

  2. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>,
    Alfred Molon <> wrote:

    > > But then again... Doesn't Sony... make... DSLR's?

    > They have stooped making DSLR's and now make only DSLT's.

    Is that so? I had no idea. Well, then I suppose they aren't competing
    with themselves

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jun 1, 2013