    I've only been following the Sony F828. Announced release date is November,
    2003 with price at approximately $1200 MSRP.

    Godfrey

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:10:53 -0700, baca wrote
    (in message <dAb2b.65199$xf.54932@lakeread04>):

    Godfrey, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Godfrey

    Bowser Guest

    Godfrey,

    I'd be curious to hear your comments on the inclusion of a CF slot on the
    828. Please don't misunderstand, this isn't an attempt to troll or goad, I'd
    just like to hear your opinion on whether you think this means a transition
    away from MS in the long run. The 828 looks like the first Sony I may be
    buying. The lens, resolution, and mechanical zoom (finally!) look too good
    to pass up.

    Bowser, Aug 25, 2003