Re: Sony 717 macro samples, anyone?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tommy, Jul 27, 2003.

  1. Tommy

    Tommy Guest

    Hi,

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:13:19 +0000, Paul van Andel wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone out here, show some macro examples of the Sony 717, I did some
    > google search and found some but was not impressed, I think the camera can
    > do much better than that :)
    >
    > I'm currently using a Nikon 990 and do a lot of macro, and (since it
    > developped a dead pixel) looking for an upgrade.
    >
    > TIA
    > Paul

    Here are a few. I've bought the f717 a few weeks ago (upgraded from a
    mavica floppy thing) and i'm happy with it.

    http://photo.chiparus.net/albums/Unsorted/dsc00712b.jpg
    http://photo.chiparus.net/albums/Gallery/dsc00547b.jpg
    http://photo.chiparus.net/albums/Gallery/dsc00439b.jpg

    Cheers,