Re: Something to look forward to ...

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Frank Williams, Dec 9, 2012.

  1. On Wed, 5 Dec 2012 09:58:34 +1300, "geoff" <>
    wrote:

    >From A UK poster on another newsgroup:
    >
    >" The new 4g phone transmitters are buggering up Freeview reception.
    >That's a nice bonus for Sky, as the only way people will be able to
    >watch the telly will be from satellite transmission. "
    >
    >geoff

    If you read the Full article that I did, all it means that you fit a
    low pass filter, I have one all ready as the XT network was affecting
    one PVR, and that XT network runs at 850mhz.

    1. MATCHMASTER FILTER (09MM-DTF01) CH25-48 FOR DIGITAL TELEVISI
    NZ $73.75 +gst

    2. DISHTV FILTER (BAND) CH21-69 FOR DIGITAL TELEVISION $50 inc

    Frank Williams, Dec 9, 2012