Re: Something Canon Shooters Wished They Had!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dave Cohen, Apr 29, 2008.

  1. Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    > A Nikon D3 with Nikkors so they can get razor sharp imaged and super tight
    > DoF they can cut themselves on. Hell, most Canon shooters are happy to
    > have
    > something that resembles focus. Anyway, a trip to the salon today, a new
    > hairdo, attire, and I'm strutting my stuff! I even started working on my
    > tan. It's going to be a super great summer!!!!
    >
    > <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/sharp_dressed.htm>
    >

    > Rita

    Short of having someone shoot you with whatever is at hand, I just wish
    you would go away and take your stupid nonsense with you.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Apr 29, 2008

  2. Dave Cohen

    measekite Guest

    Dave Cohen wrote:
    > Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    >> A Nikon D3 with Nikkors so they can get razor sharp imaged and super
    >> tight
    >> DoF they can cut themselves on. Hell, most Canon shooters are happy
    >> to have
    >> something that resembles focus. Anyway, a trip to the salon today, a
    >> new
    >> hairdo, attire, and I'm strutting my stuff! I even started working
    >> on my
    >> tan. It's going to be a super great summer!!!!
    >>
    >> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/sharp_dressed.htm>
    >>

    >> Rita

    > Short of having someone shoot you with whatever is at hand, I just
    > wish you would go away and take your stupid nonsense with you.
    > Dave Cohen

    Why do you say she posts stupid nonsense? Is that the same as super
    opinionated that is contrary to others?

    measekite, Apr 29, 2008

  3. Dave Cohen

    tony cooper Guest

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:06:59 GMT, measekite <>
    wrote:

    >Dave Cohen wrote:
    >> Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    >>> A Nikon D3 with Nikkors so they can get razor sharp imaged and super
    >>> tight
    >>> DoF they can cut themselves on. Hell, most Canon shooters are happy
    >>> to have
    >>> something that resembles focus. Anyway, a trip to the salon today, a
    >>> new
    >>> hairdo, attire, and I'm strutting my stuff! I even started working
    >>> on my
    >>> tan. It's going to be a super great summer!!!!
    >>>
    >>> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/sharp_dressed.htm>
    >>>

    >>> Rita

    >> Short of having someone shoot you with whatever is at hand, I just
    >> wish you would go away and take your stupid nonsense with you.
    >> Dave Cohen

    >Why do you say she posts stupid nonsense? Is that the same as super
    >opinionated that is contrary to others?

    I don't know about Dave's newsreader, but mine shows me the name of
    the poster of unopened posts. If Dave continues to open Rita's posts,
    and continues to follow the links to Rita's photographs, and continues
    to be disturbed by them, then who's the idiot?

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Apr 29, 2008
  4. Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    > tony cooper wrote:
    >
    >>> Why do you say she posts stupid nonsense? Is that the same as super
    >>> opinionated that is contrary to others?

    >> I don't know about Dave's newsreader, but mine shows me the name of
    >> the poster of unopened posts. If Dave continues to open Rita's posts,
    >> and continues to follow the links to Rita's photographs, and continues
    >> to be disturbed by them, then who's the idiot?

    > I think he's just upset that I haven't added and major updates to the
    > Usenet
    > Stimulus Project page. I need to get that updated as I have host of tips
    > and tricks for the group.
    >

    > Rita

    My beef is with the Nikon vs Canon nonsense. I in no way intend to
    criticize your photographic skills which certainly exceed mine and
    suspect you would do equally well with other comparable models. Now
    maybe you're just kidding and I was a bit grumpy when I posted so just
    forget the whole thing.
    One serious comment on your site, the dark blue links on the black
    background are hard to read. Your pics are very good.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Apr 30, 2008
  5. Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote:

    >>> I think he's just upset that I haven't added and major updates to the
    >>> Usenet
    >>> Stimulus Project page. I need to get that updated as I have host of
    >>> tips and tricks for the group.

    >> My beef is with the Nikon vs Canon nonsense. I in no way intend to
    >> criticize your photographic skills which certainly exceed mine and
    >> suspect you would do equally well with other comparable models. Now
    >> maybe you're just kidding and I was a bit grumpy when I posted so just
    >> forget the whole thing.

    > Of course I'm just kidding. Nobody really cares what a photographer shoots
    > with. I like both Nikon and Canon, just gotta use Nikkors on the Canon if
    > you want to get the most out of it.
    >
    >> One serious comment on your site, the dark blue links on the black
    >> background are hard to read. Your pics are very good.

    > I'll look into it. Since I got pretty much unlimited bandwidth now I'll be
    > bringing my fans all the best under one roof. I'm thinking about posting
    > both audio and video seminars, interactive blog, as well as a sweet FAQ
    > page
    > that everyone with get a chuckle from. The old D3 is really getting a
    > serious workout and I haven't had much time for my fans.
    >

    > Rita

    All is made up - keep up the good work. Wish we could say for the
    Democrats over here.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, May 1, 2008