Re: Solved: schematic serial cable - Polaroid PDC-300, Fun! 320 &Fun! Flash 640

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by juanhumaran@gmail.com, Jan 11, 2013.

  1. Guest

    So i could take this text info to a guy who knows about cables/electricity and he can make me the exact cable to work on my 320 digital polaroid?

    > Solved: schematic of serial cable adapter for digital camera models
    > Polaroid PDC-300 (PDC300), Fun! 320 and Fun! Flash 640.
    >
    > Photo at http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/cameracable.gif
    >
    > Connections:
    >
    > a. Connect DB9 pins 7&8 together
    > b. Connect DB9 pins 1&4&6 together
    > c. Connect DB9 pin 5 to sleeve / base connection of 1/8" stereo plug
    > d. Connect DB9 pin 3 to ring / middle connection of 1/8" stereo plug
    > e. Connect DB9 pin 2 to tip connection of 1/8" stereo plug
    >
    > DB9 pinout:
    >
    > 1 Carrier Detect (input)
    > 2 Receive Data (input)
    > 3 Transmit Data (output)
    > 4 Data Terminal Ready (output)
    > 5 Signal Ground
    > 6 Data Set Ready (input)
    > 7 Ready To Send (output)
    > 8 Clear To Send (input)
    > 9 no connection
    >
    > Enjoy!
    >
    > William E. Miller http://www.AllMyParts.com
    > glass trays accessories manuals remote controls parts
    > Aiwa Denon Emerson GE JVC Magnavox Panasonic
    > Quasar RCA Sharp Sony Technics Toshiba Zenith
    > audio home theater microwave ovens stereos TVs VCRs

    , Jan 11, 2013