Re: Solve all the Problems in this Group by following this link...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dr. Bill, Sep 16, 2005.

  1. Dr. Bill

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Greg Sullivan wrote:
    > Free yourself of Windows problems by just getting a Mac.

    <faggot detector on>
    *FAGGOT* *ALERT!*

    Dr. Bill, Sep 16, 2005

  2. Dr. Bill

    comp.os.spil Guest

    Re: Solve all the Problems in this Post by changing these links...

    Dr. Bill wrote:
    > Greg Sullivan wrote:
    > > Free yourself of Windows problems by just getting a Mac.

    > <faggot detector on>
    > *FAGGOT* *ALERT!*
    >

    > > They work great!
    > >
    > > Much better Software Library!
    > >
    > > and NO more glitches, or "mysteries", they just work!
    > >
    > > Your freedom starts here!
    > >
    > > http://www.spam.com/hardware/
    > >
    > > http://www.spam.com/software/
    > >
    > > 23,000 programs and other items for the spam --->
    > >
    > > http://guide.spam.com/index.lasso
    > >
    > > And get on the ground floor of the next Spam Revolution!
    > >
    > > http://developer.spam.com/

    Fixed that for ya, Doc!

    comp.os.spil, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Re: Solve all the Problems in this Post by changing these links...

    "comp.os.spil" <> wrote:

    > > > http://developer.apple.com/

    > Fixed that for ya, kseely!

    Someday, you'll see the light and understand what Mac users have known
    for years. Windows based PC's just can't cut it in the areas of quality
    Software or Hardware.

    Apple is technically the best PC built, it allows you to focus on the
    task, not the computer.

    Your freedom begins here:

    http://www.apple.com/

    --
    ---------------------

    Greg Sullivan, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Dr. Bill

    Dr. Bill Guest

    **** off, faggot, subscribe to COLA, nice assholes for you there ---->

    Dr. Bill, Sep 16, 2005
  5. Re: Solve all the Problems in this Post by changing these links...

    "Dr. Bill" <> wrote:

    > > Apple is technically the best PC built, it allows you to focus on the
    > > task, not the computer.

    > **** off, faggot, subscribe to COLA, nice assholes for you there ---->

    what your problem? i don't appreciate being called a faggot. that's
    totally wrong, COLA is moving towards the Mac at a good speed, so I'm
    just trying to help the Windows users get with the flow.

    if you are not able to afford a high end mac, you can always start with
    the eMac to get out of the PC rut.

    http://www.apple.com/emac/

    --
    ---------------------

    Greg Sullivan, Sep 16, 2005
  6. Re: Solve all the Problems in this Post by changing these links...

    Greg Sullivan, <>, the hominid, tweedy sheep, and
    bellybutton fluff remover, stage-whispered:

    > "Dr. Bill" <> wrote:
    >
    >>> Apple is technically the best PC built, it allows you to focus on
    >>> the task, not the computer.

    >> **** off, faggot, subscribe to COLA, nice assholes for you there
    >> ---->

    > what your problem? i don't appreciate being called a faggot. that's
    > totally wrong, COLA is moving towards the Mac at a good speed, so I'm
    > just trying to help the Windows users get with the flow.
    >
    > if you are not able to afford a high end mac, you can always start
    > with the eMac to get out of the PC rut.
    >
    > http://www.apple.com/emac/

    "Superdrive", you ****.

    is but a dream within a dream.