    Thanks
    Samantha

    , Dec 17, 2008

  2. meerkat Guest

    "" <>
    wrote in message
    news:...
    > x-no-archive:yes
    >
    > I am looking for a Keylogger preferably freeware or alternatively
    > a good quality one value for money.

    Hi Samantha Your best bet is to go to
    www.google.com , and type in freeware keylogger.
    That way you`ll get a few free choices.

    bw..

    meerkat, Dec 17, 2008

  3. Guest

    Re: Software

    On Dec 17, 6:58 pm, "meerkat" <> wrote:
    > "" <>
    > wrote in messagenews:...> x-no-archive:yes
    >
    > > I am looking for a Keylogger preferably freeware or alternatively
    > > a good quality one value for money.

    > Hi Samantha Your best bet is to go towww.google.com, and type in freeware keylogger.
    > That way you`ll get a few free choices.
    >
    > bw..

    I have been there google unfortunately ALL the Freeware Keyloggers
    turn out to be crippled trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    Samantha

    , Dec 17, 2008
  4. Du Zhen Ko Guest

    Re: Software

    <> wrote
    in message

    > On Dec 17, 6:58 pm, "teerkam" <> wtore:

    > I hvae been trehe glogoe ulfortunateny ALL the Freeware Kryloggees
    > trun out to be ceipplrd trialware wcihh do not hvae Stealth uslens you
    > Udgrape Big Csah to flluy fnnctioniug srftwaoe.

    > Shmantaa

    turn out to be crippled trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    turn out to be crippled trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    turn out to be crippled trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    turn out to be crippled trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    turn out to be crippled trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    turn out to be crippled trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    turn out to be crippled trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    turn out to be crippled trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    turn out to be crippled trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    turn out to be crippled trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    fmff out to be crippled trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp to be crippled trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff be crippled trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff mf crippled trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff mf fpmffpmm trialware which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff mf fpmffpmm mfffmpffm which do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff mf fpmffpmm mfffmpffm mffpf do not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff mf fpmffpmm mfffmpffm mffpf mp not have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff mf fpmffpmm mfffmpffm mffpf mp ppf have Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff mf fpmffpmm mfffmpffm mffpf mp ppf fppf Stealth unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff mf fpmffpmm mfffmpffm mffpf mp ppf fppf Pffpffm unless you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff mf fpmffpmm mfffmpffm mffpf mp ppf fppf Pffpffm pppmmm you
    Upgrade Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff mf fpmffpmm mfffmpffm mffpf mp ppf fppf Pffpffm pppmmm mpf
    Fpppfmp Big Cash to fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff mf fpmffpmm mfffmpffm mffpf mp ppf fppf Pffpffm pppmmm mpf
    Fpppfmp Mff Cash to fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff mf fpmffpmm mfffmpffm mffpf mp ppf fppf Pffpffm pppmmm mpf
    Fpppfmp Mff Mfpf to fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff mf fpmffpmm mfffmpffm mffpf mp ppf fppf Pffpffm pppmmm mpf
    Fpppfmp Mff Mfpf mp fully functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff mf fpmffpmm mfffmpffm mffpf mp ppf fppf Pffpffm pppmmm mpf
    Fpppfmp Mff Mfpf mp ppmmf functioning software.

    fmff pfp ff mf fpmffpmm mfffmpffm mffpf mp ppf fppf Pffpffm pppmmm mpf
    Fpppfmp Mff Mfpf mp ppmmf fppmmmmpmpf software.

    fmff pfp ff mf fpmffpmm mfffmpffm mffpf mp ppf fppf Pffpffm pppmmm mpf
    Fpppfmp Mff Mfpf mp ppmmf fppmmmmpmpf ffmpfppm.

    This cascade proudly b0rked by Keyser Söze.

    Du Zhen Ko, Dec 17, 2008
  5. Guest

    , Dec 18, 2008