Re: Software Requirements for MCSD

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Guest, Jul 16, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    70-300 may asked a question or two related to UML modeling, Visual Source
    Safe or some other tool bundled with the Enterprise edition. You could try
    locating an evaluation version of the software or just familiarize yourself
    with the features of the tools by reading up on MSDN.

    The following compares features of each edition:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/howtobuy/choosing.aspx

    WKidd

    "Glenn Shapiro" <Glenn > wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I am thinking of getting the MCSD and I know VB 6.
    > I want to learn the .lNET environment.
    >
    > The question I have is this: I have Visual Stuido.NET professional (for

    the Client PC) and Windows 2003 Server(includes SQL Server 2000 and other
    server software).
    > Do I need to purchase the Enterprise edition of Visual Studio.NET in order

    to pass the MCSD?

    Guest, Jul 16, 2004