Re: So why is everyone showing up in 'my replies'?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by trout, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. trout

    trout Guest

    Jim wrote:

    > Rifleman, *Mike* and now everyone else...everyone wants to be like me.
    > I went to view>current view and it's set to "my replies" alright. But
    > it aint workin! This ever happen to others?

    The view "Show replies to my messages" might be better-named "Show
    every thread that I've posted in".
    --
    "Making it somewhat more difficult to talk about you behind your back."

    But, probably not
    impossible.

    trout, Jul 24, 2003