Re: So - Where is Max's original message on the Microsoft servers (not see here!)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by N. Miller, Nov 15, 2009.

  1. N. Miller

    N. Miller Guest

    On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 04:28:00 -0800 (PST), BoaterDave wrote:

    > On Nov 12, 12:02 pm, ~BD~ <> wrote:

    >> **QUESTION**
    >>
    >> Max's original message shows up using my news.btinternet.com account,
    >> but does *not* when using either of the news/msnews.microsoft.com
    >> servers.
    >>
    >> Does anyone else see/not see a 'problem' here which needs resolving?
    >>
    >> Just sayin'

    > This is the post in question - made at 00:55 (GMT)
    >
    > [​IMG]

    Your HTML tags are pretty useless in a text based newsreader! ;)

    Your image is nearly as worthless. Without an MID$, I've got to do some
    digging. I am still digging out of a couple of errors in the upgrade to
    Windods 7. No time to do your digging, as well.

    --
    Norman
    ~Oh Lord, why have you come

    N. Miller, Nov 15, 2009