Re: So Sad..

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by The Puppy Wizard, Sep 29, 2003.

  1. HOWEDY sandra,

    "Sandra" <> wrote in message

    > Oh please don't leave even temporarily!!

    Most of you are on your way HOWETA the pubic news groups
    as you've been PROVEN to be liars hipocrites dog abusers
    cowards and mental cases.

    > I understand completely

    No, you DON'T UNDERSTAND. Permit The Puppy
    Wizard to make things PERFECTLY CLEAR.

    You're full of crap lies pain fear force intimidation and DEATH.

    > but we need you to help keep the sanity

    The Puppy Wizard has come to IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE
    DISCREDIT and DISPATCH HOWER DOG LOVERS
    who HURT and KILL dogs and LIE abHOWET IT.

    > Sandra

    SANITY? DID YOU MEAN "SANITY" OR LIES?:

    > Sandra

    > If you talk with the animals, they will talk with you and
    > you will know each other. If you do not talk to them,
    > you will not know them, and what you do not know you
    > will fear.
    >
    > What one fears, one destroys.
    > Chief Dan George

    Here's you tellin folks to MURDER your favorite breed, sandra.
    you're a MENTAL CASE a LIAR a DOG ABUSER and a COWARD:

    "My own personal opinion of this dog...is that it should be
    put down instead of moved or put on a sedative program.

    Personally I don't believe any vet in the country would do
    that for extended periods of time.

    See....the breed was NEVER supposed to human aggressive...
    animal aggressive yes, but human aggressive..NO!!!

    I can't stress that enough!! The space cadet neighbor has
    obviously done NOTHING in the way of training, correcting,
    etc and unfortunately, because of her, the dog now deserves
    to die.

    Punish the DEED, not the BREED!!," sandra.

    You're a LIAR and MENTAL CASE.

    From: Sandra ()
    Subject: Re: Something must be done
    Date: 2003-09-04 14:28:05 PST

    OK....first off...I can understand you're situation and
    desperately feel for you! But, I truly hope that you
    can understand mine (and everyone else who
    is a responsible "pit bull" owner) after reading this.

    You are VERY correct in believing that the breed is
    pre-disposed to be animal aggressive. They can be
    and are. I have both...some that get along fine with
    other animals and some that simply do not. I also
    believe that your ex's neighbor is a space cadet in
    that she is being COMPLETELY IRRESPONSIBLE!!

    A responsible owner would never have allowed
    any of the below to happen period!!

    Personally my suggestion would be to keep trucking on half the
    route you are currently going. Most certainly continue on with
    the civil suit over the bite...take out another for the kids'
    pooch
    in fact! Continue on with the restrictions being imposed on the
    neighbor...but PLEASE, I beg of you, do not allow it to become
    breed specific!!

    BSL harms EVERY responsible owner over one stupid space
    cadet!! People like everyone in this ng that is a responsible
    owner would then be under the gun.

    Why should my dog who has undergone testing for her canine
    good citizen and therapy dog have to wear a muzzle in public?

    She shouldn't!!

    BSL is nothing other than doggie racism and it's not fair to
    impose
    restrictions on a responsible owner just because of the breed they
    choose to own.

    My own personal opinion of this dog...is that it should be put
    down instead of moved or put on a sedative program.

    Personally I don't believe any vet in the country would do that
    for extended periods of time.

    See....the breed was NEVER supposed to human aggressive...
    animal aggressive yes, but human aggressive..NO!!!

    I can't stress that enough!!

    The space cadet neighbor has obviously done NOTHING in
    the way of training, correcting, etc and unfortunately, because
    of her, the dog now deserves to die.

    But again, just because she is an idiot doesn't mean the
    neighbor around the corner isn't being responsible and
    doesn't deserve to have the same restrictions place on
    their dog.

    Punish the DEED, not the BREED!! And most definitely punish
    the OWNERS who allow it to happen!!!" Sandra

    > > It takes me forever now..to sift through this PW crap..to read

    the post
    > > of my friends and fellow APBT lovers. So sad..I am sure he

    cares. If I
    > > am out for a while..I just need a break from all the clutter

    and boring

    The Puppy Wizard, Sep 29, 2003