Re: So many dumps for you!

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by James Martin, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. James Martin

    James Martin Guest

    Why oh why, does MS still lets this mcse.ms crap in here.. I've seen
    messages deleted before, so I assume MS has some ability to moderate their
    own newsgroups. A simple block of this website would suffice, since all
    that ever comes out of it is references and links to braindumps.

    James Martin, Feb 16, 2004

  2. For a second there, I thought you were suggesting that IE be patched to
    block the site! (hmmmmm)

    Colin Nash [MVP], Feb 17, 2004

  3. James Martin

    James Martin Guest

    No, no no... You couldn't pay me to use IE, it's a one way ticket to virii
    town. Or outlook for e-mail... Just suggesting a little moderation of the
    newsgroup, since these people devalue mine and any other real MCP's certs...

    James Martin, Feb 17, 2004
  4. James Martin

    Guest Guest

    shit, i went to the site but nothing there! don't worry

    message

    Guest, Feb 17, 2004